CO: Early 2500/2800 Parts Car - $300

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Seems fair. I wouldn't want to pull it over Vail Pass though. Been there done that... :)

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6206290896.html

00H0H_2Ztsu8t4FXq_600x450.jpg

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Seems fair. I wouldn't want to pull it over Vail Pass though. Been there done that... :)

no way to contact, I'm close, maybe the seller will update the ad with some contact info (What the ??) and I can check it out

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Dale, if you click the "reply" button in the upper left corner, the info shows up:
  • contact name:
    Michael

• call:
    ☎ (970) 471-9099

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Cool. FYI in Dale's defense, the reply button wasn't there until this morning. It said "Reply Below" with no contact info.

Dale, if you click the "reply" button in the upper left corner, the info shows up:
  • contact name:
    Michael

• call:
    ☎ (970) 471-9099

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Where can I find parts for this car? Thanks
Justin
Hi Justin, you bought it? Welcome to the fold, I live near you (in Longmont) and would be happy to help! Drop me a pm, and talk to you soon!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Actually this isn't the same car. I was on the fence. The original car is below. It ultimately went to the bay area. Don and I bought some bits off of it. I thought the bay area car was the Colorado car, but the recent post above had me second guessing.

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Actually this isn't the same car. I was on the fence. The original car is below. It ultimately went to the bay area. Don and I bought some bits off of it. I thought the bay area car was the Colorado car, but the recent post above had me second guessing.

I remember this one,

Last edited: