Coronaviris (COVID19): Today 02/27/20 will be the US game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Seems the pandemic where I live is largely about control now. Passports in full effect, jobs lost by the uncompliant, Police brutality in Australia.... 83.6% double vaxxed rate in Ontario. One can't even can't go to a liquor or pot store in Saskatchewan without proof of vaccine. . Will homeless shelters need proof of vaccine? Easy to Freeze on the street .
Two videos that floored me today were enthusiastic people signing a well delivered fake petition in California to evict the unvaxxed. That and the police response crackin heads in Australia over a few weeks.. I'd like to know about India's Uttar Pradesh province...how'd they get to those numbers? Israel (being at the head of the pack) and large amounts of double vaxxed entering hospitals in some locales. I wish I trusted more news sources. Perhaps the fallout is just getting started. ...for kids, fetanyl abusers (66,000 dead In NA.), the isolated. So many issues at the moment on the verge of boilover too.

Last edited:

steve in reno

Reaction score
My wife, 75, and I ,72, got our 3rd dose about 4 weeks ago. Just went to Walgreens and filled out the form stating we had immunity issues. Which we do have. I was on chemo and Radiation at this time last year. My wife has advanced COPD.
Both of us got the Moderna vacc. 1,2,3. And no it is not approved yet for number 3.
They are not the policing the use of the vaccines and the pharmisists want us to get it also.
Both of us were nurses and I had to take every pediatric disease vaccine available to keep my job. As it should be!
You don't want your kid to be vacc'ed to go to school. Don't and keep there ass at home! So they can grow up to be just as stupid as the parent!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Seems the pandemic where I live is largely about control now. Passports in full effect, jobs lost by the uncompliant, Police brutality in Australia.... 83.6% double vaxxed rate in Ontario. One can't even can't go to a liquor or pot store in Saskatchewan without proof of vaccine. . Will homeless shelters need proof of vaccine? Easy to Freeze on the street .
Two videos that floored me today were enthusiastic people signing a well delivered fake petition in California to evict the unvaxxed. That and the police response crackin heads in Australia over a few weeks.. I'd like to know about India's Uttar Pradesh province...how'd they get to those numbers? Israel (being at the head of the pack) and large amounts of double vaxxed entering hospitals in some locales. I wish I trusted more news sources. Perhaps the fallout is just getting started. ...for kids, fetanyl abusers (66,000 dead In NA.), the isolated. So many issues at the moment on the verge of boilover too.
I like the idea of vaccine passports.
The homeless can be vaccinated en-masse' - is it free in Canada as in USA?
The carrot and the stick,
People have been vaccinated in the USA since the Revolution. George Washington mandated his troops to get smallpox vaccine.
This whole issue of "control" is being overblown and being used as a political tool.

Markos

Conspirator
Staff member
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
People have been vaccinated in the USA since the Revolution. George Washington mandated his troops to get smallpox vaccine.
This whole issue of "control" is being overblown and being used as a political tool.

I heard that one easy way to get a vaccine card is to get the vaccine. It also helps to prevent hospitalization due to covid.

Image taken in California in 1918 (Spanish Flu wave 2):
EE55679D-E6CF-48D6-B576-014BFAB40958.jpeg

Source:

sfdon

Site Donor
Reaction score
Truly enjoying the idea of my nephew the antivaxxer threatening to leave his job as a pilot if forced to get the jab.
United Airlines has seen a substantial increase in applicants seen since they mandated vaccines- smart people want to work in healthy places

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes it is free in Canada. Trudeau has already put a deposit on 400 million doses for a country of 37 million. My plan is pretty well to live outdoors as much as possible.Just bought some Austrian heated socks with a $250 battery.
I Like Jonathan Issacs take on it personally. Pretty sure the safest people to hang with are the ones who have had it as I believe (with zero medical understanding of any of this) that they have the most long lasting antibodies. I have zero problem with people going their own way. I am double vaxxed as is my whole family.

Markos

Conspirator
Staff member
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My antibodies were gone in three months, what does that say for those who say they now have natural immunity?

None of those people know how antibodies work, whether created by disease response, vaccine response, or cloned in a lab and adminsterered intravenously.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@Nicad I have zero problem with people going their own way. I am double vaxxed as is my whole family.

I am triple vexed but I do have a problem with the unvaccinated. I have grandchildren who are still young, I cannot trust the unvaccinated to mask so, just like with the mumps. measles, rubella. polio and small pox vaccines, the covid vaccine should be mandatory

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
@Nicad I have zero problem with people going their own way. I am double vaxxed as is my whole family.

I am triple vexed but I do have a problem with the unvaccinated. I have grandchildren who are still young, I cannot trust the unvaccinated to mask so, just like with the mumps. measles, rubella. polio and small pox vaccines, the covid vaccine should be mandatory
My Son has a mixed bag of vaccines. One Pfizer, one Moderna. The Canadian government suggested this to him. As of now Sweden will not give Moderna to anyone under 30. Safe and effective a month ago. New Brunswick is having the biggest spike of Covid since the pandemic started. 90% have had at least one vaccine. The majority in Quebec ICUs (54%) have had two doses. Sweden is doing pretty good these days. Under 1 dead per day since June, 64% vaccination rate, lowest mask compliance in Europe.. 17 Canadians under 20 have died from Covid.

sfdon

Site Donor
Reaction score
Amazing difference reported in Montreal compared to Quebec.
What happened?

"The majority in Quebec ICUs (54%) have had two doses."

I'm sorry- I'm not seeing that information?

MONTREAL| NEWS

All recent hospitalizations are unvaccinated Quebecers as province reports 386 more COVID-19 cases​

CTV News Montreal

All COVID-19 patients in Montreal and Laval ICUs not fully vaccinated​

CBC News · Posted: Aug 13, 2021 6:07 PM ET

In a tweet Friday-

Health Minister Christian Dubé said ALL new intensive care cases were among people who were not vaccinated and urged the stragglers to get immunized to relieve pressure on the hospitals.

Younger, unvaccinated people plugging up Quebec's beleaguered hospitals amid 4th wave​

CBC News · Posted: Sep 19, 2021 4:00 AM ET

Canadian government reports 83% of hospitalized patients non vaccinated.

Hospitalizations34,169 (83.5%)2,700 (6.6%)2,774 (6.8%)1,296 (3.2%)40,939 (100%)

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Amazing difference reported in Montreal compared to Quebec.
What happened?

"The majority in Quebec ICUs (54%) have had two doses."

I'm sorry- I'm not seeing that information?

MONTREAL| NEWS

All recent hospitalizations are unvaccinated Quebecers as province reports 386 more COVID-19 cases​

CTV News Montreal

All COVID-19 patients in Montreal and Laval ICUs not fully vaccinated​

CBC News · Posted: Aug 13, 2021 6:07 PM ET

In a tweet Friday-

Health Minister Christian Dubé said ALL new intensive care cases were among people who were not vaccinated and urged the stragglers to get immunized to relieve pressure on the hospitals.

Younger, unvaccinated people plugging up Quebec's beleaguered hospitals amid 4th wave​

CBC News · Posted: Sep 19, 2021 4:00 AM ET

Canadian government reports 83% of hospitalized patients non vaccinated.

Hospitalizations34,169 (83.5%)2,700 (6.6%)2,774 (6.8%)1,296 (3.2%)40,939 (100%)
Was reported by CJAD Radio (A very mainstream station) about a week ago. The source was The Quebec ministry of health)

Today the PM Trudeau who was recently returned to power with the lowest % of the vote ever recorded in a minority government (32% support with a 62% voter turnout) announced that to take a plane, train or boat you need to be fully vaxxed if you are over 12 starting some time in November. Federal employees, even ones that work at home also need to be fully vaxxed. Windsor just lost 18% of their Paramedics who aren't vaxxed. I'd say living here....It Ain't Florida. Israeli studies are claiming a 39% efficacy against Covid for Pfizer vs Delta. I would not do a 5 year old personally if I had one.

Last edited:

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor
Reaction score
It looks like that the 54% hospitalization for those fully vaccinated is the data point for October 1...not for the 310 currently hospitalized...

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 6.46.10 PM.png

The numbers in parentheses total the 35 new in...not the 310 hospitalized.

But as Mike pointed out, the number of hospitalized vaccinated cases (as a percent) will continue to grow as the vaccinated population grows. Right now, the population of Quebec with some vaccination is at 89%. Quite high. Congratulations. You would expect a low number of hospitalizations, but a big percentage of them being vaccinated since the vast majority are vaccinated. If vaccinated gets to 100% then 100% of the hospitalized cases will be vaccinated. It may be 3 people, but it will be 100%.

Markos

Conspirator
Staff member
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It looks like that the 54% hospitalization for those fully vaccinated is the data point for October 1...not for the 310 currently hospitalized...

View attachment 128139

The numbers in parentheses total the 35 new in...not the 310 hospitalized.

But as Mike pointed out, the number of hospitalized vaccinated cases (as a percent) will continue to grow as the vaccinated population grows. Right now, the population of Quebec with some vaccination is at 89%. Quite high. Congratulations. You would expect a low number of hospitalizations, but a big percentage of them being vaccinated since the vast majority are vaccinated. If vaccinated gets to 100% then 100% of the hospitalized cases will be vaccinated. It may be 3 people, but it will be 100%.

Ahh math. According to my purchase price and BaT auctions on rust buckets, my e9 has increased 533% in value. It still isn’t worth sh!t though.

Status
Not open for further replies.