Coronaviris (COVID19): Today 02/27/20 will be the US game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hmmn
Two comments: Vaccination may not protect totally against infection, but during the Delta surge here in the states, vaccination decreased the risk of death from COVID by over 90 percent. That was true in our county here in Florida, and also according to national data.

Second, I wonder what vaccine these people got. If they got Pfizer, it is well established that immunity starts to wane after a couple of months and keeps falling. Moderna is much better in this regard. In our local area, Moderna was the most common shot, at least initally.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
The above is an interesting article. You hear skeptics who don’t believe the data—they cite the “numerous” cases where someone dies after admission for a heart attack and “happened” to also have COVID, and COVID is listed as a cause of death. Well, this study shows if you have a heart attack AND COVID, you are significantly more likely to die than if you just had a heart attack. Most of us believe COVID is bad, but the doubters need to read a study like this.

Markos

Administrator
Staff member
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hmmn

So let me get this straight. They take problem case rates for a city electoral area of and mash that up with a city-wide vaccination rate? Then combine this with terms like “one of the highest”?

The same organization showed yesterday that east waterford has a 14 day per 100K rate that is 40% lower than it south and west waterford.

I’m fairly confident that if one of us was
to spend the time to understand the factors at play in that headline, you will find a bunch of well vaccinated individuals in metro areas and a bunch of unvaccinated people (3%) in metro areas.

As of mid October, the Irish times also reports that 70% of ICU patients are unvaccinated. Hmm!

I’m sure that the metro areas ireland have the same issues as the states. Metro hospitals are full of dipshit anti-vaxers that were flown in from their home town. Seattle hospitals are teeming with COVID patients from Eastern Washington and Idaho. Virus free people are dying or postponing critical surgeries due to lack of resources. :(

sfdon

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If
Well the final intelligence report on Covid origins is out:

The unclassified version is pathetic and devoid of any useful perspective. I wish they shared the classified so people can make their own mind.
it is a little unrealistic to expect full disclosure in this country about anything !

On April 26, in compliance with the deadline set by President Trump last October, the National Archives released 19,045 additional documents from the JFK assassination files. Instead of a full reveal, however, some material will still be kept from the public due to “identifiable national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns,” according to a White House memo. The president said he was ordering agencies to “re-review each of the redactions over the next three years,” and set a deadline for further release of documents of October 26, 2021.

The White House said Friday it would delay the release of long-classified documents related to the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy. President Joe Biden wrote in a statement that the remaining files "shall be withheld from full public disclosure" until December 15 next year -- nearly 60 years after Kennedy's assassination in Dallas, Texas in 1963.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well the final intelligence report on Covid origins is out:

The unclassified version is pathetic and devoid of any useful perspective. I wish they shared the classified so people can make their own mind.
Hopefully that answers enough questions to have Australia not need to ask any more, and get their market share back in wine, barley, coal,beef and cotton....and keep the Costco shelves fully stocked In North America. On our way back to normal!
Maybe we can get Huawei to be the main sponsor of Hockey Night in Canada again.

Arde

Reaction score
Hopefully that answers enough questions to have Australia not need to ask any more, and get their market share back in wine, barley, coal,beef and cotton....and keep the Costco shelves fully stocked In North America. On our way back to normal!
Deleted...

Last edited:

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Pic taken by my son yesterday in Oakland, CA:
449EE7D9-B9C4-4892-A296-29C6A85FC3B1.jpeg

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
Why I just might visit Canada again after those kind comments. However the not unreasonable question that I would think any country would ask still stands - What was the origin of the virus and how did it get out of control?

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I want to know who deleted my post on here of what the German MEP Christine Anderson said in a speech a few days ago. "It went too far?" Are you kidding me? You have 66 pages of BS mostly, "take the shot, don't questions anything!" And you can't post one of the most courageous and thought invoking politicians on the planet to at least take a look at what is really going on? Markos, you started this thread more than a year and a half ago and are a moderator so I am guessing you deleted this post, this is not my opinion but whole heartedly believe a lot of people on here need to read what SHE said, not me.......

Either you take this whole thread down, or repost her speech transcript or I won't be back on this site. PERIOD. You can't have it one way. This is what is driving people crazy in this country and around the world. Sad that it took someone in Germany to speak the truth before the US. Nobody should be offended by what she said. They should be enlightened. Take it or leave it but all I have read on this thread is, "let's all get our shots.....yeah!!!!!" You've gone too far by deleting that post. That was cowardly, plain and simple. There was no offensive language whatsoever, it was a German MEP's speech at a press conference that has more courage than whoever deleted my post of her speech......unacceptable! Her words should resonate with some of you, you are censoring free speech. So, repost the transcript.

HonaloochieBoogie

Reaction score
I’m guessing the post was taken down because it runs counter to the known science. I mean, with millions of doses taken how can someone make statements about being guinea pigs? That’s only one example of the post that’s simply not supported by the science. Personally I hope it stays gone, and you change your mind and stick around.

JMinPDX

Site Donor $
Reaction score
It’s Good to know that the moderator’s truth standards are higher here than the for profit social media sites. Where they’re happy to profit from disinformation and make it easy for fellow travelers to coalesce around it. These are perilous times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.