Coupe wanted

coupester

Reaction score
I have this passion and obsession to own a 3.0 CS. My friends and colleagues say I want this car because I am going through a mid life crisis and that I am trying to recapture my youth, to which I say nonsense!!! I have been searching for this car for 8 months and I have not found it and it seems like the search will take many more months.

In the meantime, I will start searching for my next two passions/obsessions: a motorcyle and a young asian girl (18+ of course). I hope this search does take as long as the search for the coupe, since I am not getting any younger. Hmmm, maybe it is a mid life crisis.

So I need help finding the coupe so let me know if there are any out there for sale and I will take care of the other two items on my list.

Regards

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
Coupester with a passion for an E-9

I had responded to your private message and am now responding to your general posting on the E9 message board regarding your search for the right E-9--if serious in finding a quality Coupe--there is a fine low mileage 1973 3.0CS available here in the Newport Beach area--give me a call for the particulars and pictures!

Murray Fowler aka blumax
949-642-2150

titus1994

Reaction score
1969 2800 cs silver blue interior.

hello,

I am selling a 1969 2800cs. This car needs some work but It is definetely worth looking at. Then engine is in exccelent condition The body is straigt with the exeption of a few small dings on the trunk. It is missing the back window and I was getting ready to deal with some minor rust issues in the regular spots. If you have any intrest you can call me at 916-612-2301 I am located in Sacramento.

This is ideal for someone wanting to do a refurb.

ego_bgo

Reaction score
Hello,
I just got a 1974 Polaris 3.0cs Automatic in. It is a California Car, in Outstanding condition. Give me a call at 972-489-9959. Also, have alot of upgrade parts that go along with the car.