CoupeKing communication

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble communicating with CoupeKing? I ordered some parts from them 2 months ago. They accepted my payment immediately, but I haven't seen the parts yet. They do not show an email or phone number on their website, but have a "form" that you can fill out. I've sent in the form twice to ask the status of the order and haven't heard anything back. Silence. Makes me nervous. I feel like I just lost $40, and still need the parts. Hoping it is just a misunderstanding, but since I can't call them, how is one supposed to ask about an order?

Ron Plantz

Ron
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I had the same problem a week or so ago. Markos sent me a link to there website and I was able to get a part ordered and received confirmation.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I had the same problem a week or so ago. Markos sent me a link to there website and I was able to get a part ordered and received confirmation.
Good to know. I just discovered a direct email and will reach out to Peter or Erik to ask. It may just be that the web forms aren't getting read. That doesn't account for the delay in the parts I ordered, but some communication will be a great step forward. Will post what I learn.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm writing with an update. Reaching out to Peter directly at his email was the trick. He responded relatively quickly, and let me know that their supplier for these tow hook parts was behind on sending them their latest shipment. He and I waited it out, and I just received the parts yesterday.

The rest of the story is: while they look very good, they do not exactly match the shape/profile of the original tow hooks. I think I can live with the non-original shape. However, this necessitates that I replace both of them rather than just the broken one. A little more cutting and welding...

All in all, I am satisfied with this order. Thank you Peter.