CS at Stelvio Pass

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
that is one long post!
further down (about 3/4) there is another photo, but from the side. it doesn't look like andy, but then, i've only seen a few photos of him. on the other hand, how many coupes are running those rims?

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
driving a coupe with hairpins, amazing scenery, and militaria followed by bier - what could be better? That sure looks like his car.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I hope to live in the Mountains one day. That reminds me of my favourite trip. Twenty years old, a Suzuki GT380 and an open road map through Europe.

Orangener

Reaction score
Boys, all wrong, thats my twin! :)

Ladestrassenfest%202003%20072.jpg

Owner is Rainer from Germany, he too lives in Vienna, as you can see on the license plate on the picture. The picture above is from 2003, my Orange looks now a bit different:

fnc_09qiuhd.jpg

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Uncanny resemblance before the windsplits and airdam stripe. Are both of you running the same wheels too?

Orangener

Reaction score
His car still looks like mine (on this picture from 2004), 14" polished Wolfrace, but without the rubberlip-spoiler on the trunk and with windshield for the sunroof.

orange1.jpg

I decided to do some changes, the windsplits, the stripes, and now I drive 16"-Alpina´s because of the expensive 14"-tires.

7_bmw_tali_sopron_2011_girls_024.jpg

Next year my Orange will get a roof spoiler and the Bat-spoiler.
Still have both on stock, waiting for install, but I´m searching for a second boot lid in bad shape, I dont want to drill holes into the rustfree one.​