CS REGISTER DECALS ON THEIR WAY!

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This afternoon I mailed your decals. USPS. God save the Queen.

I "bumped" a previous decal post with instructions.

I ordered more than you guys ordered, so there are some left for the late comers. I priced the decals too low and the mailing/postage too high. So I am close to breaking even.

I will put up a new post offering them to the late comers, the procrastinators. If they all don't go I will then offer them to some of you who said you would take extras.

Pricing will be as I indicated in an earlier post. $3.00 per decal $2.00 for mailing. Anything over my cost will be donated to e9 coupe.

Steve

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
...with baited breath (never knew what that meant...) Thanks for throwing yourself under the e9 bus for the rest of us. Your efforts are much appreciated.

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
This afternoon I mailed your decals. USPS. God save the Queen.

I "bumped" a previous decal post with instructions.

I ordered more than you guys ordered, so there are some left for the late comers. I priced the decals too low and the mailing/postage too high. So I am close to breaking even.

I will put up a new post offering them to the late comers, the procrastinators. If they all don't go I will then offer them to some of you who said you would take extras.

Pricing will be as I indicated in an earlier post. $3.00 per decal $2.00 for mailing. Anything over my cost will be donated to e9 coupe.

Steve

god save the Queen? Steve, all the stuff from Waldtraut went to the E9 world by USPS, seats, driveshaft, everything, without any problem. USPS is way OK by me.

m73

Reaction score
I have seen a picture -- very good quality IMHO

Why not post a pic? I have it & can do so if you would like -- just let me know....

-M

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have seen a picture -- very good quality IMHO

Why not post a pic? I have it & can do so if you would like -- just let me know....

-M
M73, yes, please post a photo. I am proud of the result and confident everyone will be happy with it.
Thanks, Steve

m73

Reaction score
Looks good --

CSR.jpg

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. Super stuff, well made.

Regards
Keshav

w. chen

Reaction score
Steve, fantastic decal. Thank you for making this.

W. Chen

Attachments

• 05DE735A-8266-448C-A815-791D0BE85D44.jpeg
    05DE735A-8266-448C-A815-791D0BE85D44.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 90

bcoli

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Mine arrived today, just one week after my car graduated form the mechanic (SF Don) to the upholsterer. Yea, progress!
Thank you for pulling this together.