CSL 2275 011 For Sale

soxrus

Reaction score
It is with heavy heart that I begin the search for the new owner of 2275 011.

First ever owner was "BMW Motorsport" (documented by Mobile Traditions)

This was the "Shop Mule" and "Race Pit Vehicle" ... was used in many period publications as the press CSL.

There is NOT a more famous street CSL !!

Richard Conway owned 2275 011 for years and that is who I bought it from a long time ago.

Original color was Golf Yellow ... currently Chamonix White.

It is more about the new home than money (won't be cheap but below market).

Please, serious inquires only thru e9coupe.com ... post contact info below or PM me if you want to stay anonymous.

Be Safe, Jimmy

wsk

Reaction score
You will not find a nicer or more straight up guy than Jimmy. I bought several of his cars and he is a gentleman through and through. (Jimmy, hope you're well and by the way the Martini is going back to Europe where it belongs- I hope someone there will buy it and race the socks off it, so to speak!)

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
You will not find a nicer or more straight up guy than Jimmy. I bought several of his cars and he is a gentleman through and through. (Jimmy, hope you're well and by the way the Martini is going back to Europe where it belongs- I hope someone there will buy it and race the socks off it, so to speak!)
Agreed - true gent, who has owned some awesome BMWs in his time

soxrus

Reaction score
Thank you both your your kind words ... the BMW hobby has afforded me the opportunity to meet many wonderful people both in person, by phone and via keyboard !!

Be Safe All, Jimmy

soxrus

Reaction score
To those who have asked ... reason for sale is simple.

A business venture has opened up and I'm considering selling 1 of 2 of my CSL's that IMHO should cover that opportunity.

The other CSL, I have considered selling is the only CSL sold new in the US ... 2275 302 ... Original Owner took delivery in Germany at BMW and drove the car for 2 weeks in Europe and then had it shipped to him in West Virginia. He was a US Government contractor so he had the connections to get the car inspected (without federalization) and titled. I have the original title from 1972 in the original owners name.

Very original CSL (one repaint in original Silver) with unused spare still in the trunk.

Either or ... asking 300k

Be Safe All, Jimmy