CSL 2275030 has landed!

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am delighted to report that 2275030 has landed in Austin! I was so excited to take the car for a drive that I actually backed it out of the trailer myself as I didn't feel the transport driver was in enough of a hurry to unload it for me :D

The CSL is everything I hoped it would be and more. I have already started buying it gifts, starting with a beautiful, original, leather wrapped CSL Petri (thank you @Keshav) and some new Michelin XWX tires.

Cheers!
Dan

52218dm1.jpg

52218dm2.jpg

52218dm3.jpg

52218dm4.jpg

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Great credit to Ron for keeping her in great shape and dan I hope you drive her like you stole the car .... she will love you for it !!!

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I hear "drive it like you stole it" a lot, but if you stole a car wouldn't you want to "sneak" away at the same speed as everyone else? Maybe not it a bright yellow coupe with shiny trim all over it, but you get what I mean...

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I hear "drive it like you stole it" a lot, but if you stole a car wouldn't you want to "sneak" away at the same speed as everyone else? Maybe not it a bright yellow coupe with shiny trim all over it, but you get what I mean...

"drive it like you rented it"??? :D

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I don't know. The car thieves in Milwaukee drive their stolen cars like the throttle is stuck wide open - often side swiping parked cars adjacent to their path until they lose control and end up in a tree or building. Evidently the steering wheel stops working when you steel a car. Not sure if it will prevent a break-in, but all our cars are manual transmission - the thieves don't know how to drive them. We call it the 3-pedal theft prevention system. :p

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
wooooow Dan, quite impressive, a huge congratulations for diving into the deep end.
Thanks Scott. I have a partner in the CSL, so I do feel like I am playing with house money, to a certain extent. Nonetheless, it is an honor and privilege to have the CSL in the garage :)

One thing I will say, my feelings for my CSi remain as strong as ever. I honestly believe the CSi is a car I will never sell.

Cheers!
Dan

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
One thing I will say, my feelings for my CSi remain as strong as ever. I honestly believe the CSi is a car I will never sell.

Ugh! I was going to PM you and suggest that you unload that overweight eye sore to me at a heavily discounted rate. :p