CSL 2275405 Fjord Oldenzaal € 349.950

m5toureg

Reaction score
Sold new in Italy, imported to Sweden (DLX 969) on May 11th 1978 ….
latest/last reg entry Sweden Dec 4th 1984……left Sweden 2015 (?)….
track lost…..Oldenzaal
complete restoration - BMW Classic Certificate June 4th 2014.
-
,the experts say’ = incorrect statement in the sales add = this car
VIN 2275405 is a ,City Package CSL’ and as such should have
chrome bumpers (to be factory original after full restoration).
,catch it, if you can….’ ;)
-
https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/...=02e668e6-a3ee-925d-f7f6-2bbd46ee3ce4&type=ad

giannicsl

Reaction score
Buonasera,
Bellissima la csL #2275405#,ma permettermi di dire la mia.
Questa BMW è nata come pacchetto cittadino.
Trasformata poi in fase di restauro in pacchetto corsa
Dopo le 2275330 le csL non hanno più usufruito neanche su richiesta del facoltoso cliente BMW del pacchetto corsa leggero che comprendeva oltre alle pannellature alluminio anche i vetri in perspex ed altre cose.
Le griglie devono essere nere non cromate e la linea posteriore sotto il paraurti posteriore sulle pacchetto leggero è di colore nero...esattamente come la parte anteriore dove c'è il piccolo paraurti sporgente...
Infatti la vettura 405 prima del restauro aveva il paraurti anteriore e si vede bene perché ha i fori di attacco delle staffe.
Altra cosa la targa RomaZ non è del 1973,ma è del 1980...scusatemi questi piccoli appunti,ma ho macchina uguale del 72 nata pacchetto corsa ed è bello condividere .
Conosco benissimo la vostra serietà ed apprezzo da sempre i vostri lavori sulle old BMW
Le mie rimangono solo opinioni di appassionati .un saluto dalla mia#018#

Good evening,
The csL # 2275405 # is beautiful, but allow me to have my say.
This BMW was born as a city package.
Then transformed during the restoration into a racing package
After 2275330 the csLs no longer used the light racing package, not even at the request of the wealthy BMW customer, which included not only the aluminum paneling but also the Perspex windows and other things.
The grilles must be black not chrome and the rear line under the rear bumper on the light packs is black...exactly like the front where there is the small protruding bumper...
In fact, the 405 car before the restoration had a front bumper and you can clearly see it because it has the attachment holes for the brackets.
Another thing, the RomaZ license plate is not from 1973, but from 1980... excuse me for these little notes, but I have the same car as the 72 born in a racing package and it's nice to share.
I know your seriousness very well and I have always appreciated your work on old BMWs
Mine remain only the opinions of enthusiasts. Greetings from my # 018 #

Last edited by a moderator: