CSL Prices?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
looks nice, but not perfect. for instance, it has 10 hole alpina wheels. kind of looks like its a non-leather wheel. so it has a glass rear bumper ... is it a true lightweight or streetpack?

does anybody else think it seems to be riding a little high?

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
looks nice, but not perfect. for instance, it has 10 hole alpina wheels. kind of looks like its a non-leather wheel. so it has a glass rear bumper ... is it a true lightweight or streetpack?

does anybody else think it seems to be riding a little high?

good point about the wheel. For this money you would want an original leather wrapped Petri minimum.

I only just noticed the bumper.What do you mean by “glass”?

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Looks nice....get closer and ie

Incorrect factory spec wheels
Sitting high, due to fresh resto ? car/ suspension needs to bed in, by driving it,
Non leather Petric
Plastic rear fibre glass bumper
Missing fog light
And
Steering wheel on the wrong side. ..lol

stcos85

Reaction score
happy to see the prices increasing as I am restoring one at the moment. Prices for good CS/CSI's on BAT have in the majority been very good as well assuming that buyers are actually coming through a paying what they are bidding

xjan99

Reaction score
Being a CSL, but it should not have fiberglass bumper? I thought they all had such bumpers

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have taken off my Valuable rear chrome Original bumper And replaced it with a cheap fibre glass one

If a idiot driver rear ends my car , I can buy a cheap fibre glass black bumper in 24hrs

I can’t replace the original chrome bumper in 24 days

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sound logic from @sandhu but I would have expected them to mention they still have the original...which I’m guessing they don’t.

and for that money I would expected them to source one, and an original Petri for the car.