Daddywad’s the best!

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ive had a fantastic experience with Mark/ daddywad. In my 59 years I’ve very seldom come across a kinder, friendlier and honorable person like him.

In Nov 2017 I sent him two large boxes with some prized csl parts for which he sent me his large Bat wing.
The wing got here, a beautifully made product, but my boxes didn’t get to him.
Now, 3 months later, DHL has acknowledged loosing both boxes with the prized csl parts.
Mark has been utterly patient all these months, never pushing for a payment instead and supported me in every way possible. I’m sorry that Mark (and I) lost out on those original parts which were worth more than cash, regardless that DHL will reimburse me for.

Mark has my deepest respect and I’m thankful for his support and kind ways.

I can only give him the highest recommendation, not only in the quality of parts he sells, but in the the manner he supports those who have any dealings with him.
Folks like you make life much easier.
Keshav

Last edited:

daddywad

Reaction score
Thanks so much for that Keshav, the whole thing is a disappointment for both of us but that's life I guess.
Hope we can do business again soon (but not using DHL!)

Mark

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
There is nothing more disappointing that losing parts like this. I've gone through the roller coaster ride myself more than once. Kudos to daddywad for keeping cool. In my experience, the claims process can often kick off a more thourough inquiry into the location of said parts. This happened to me with a set of Recaros that I shipped across the country. I think that the large size of the box caused the shippers to continually punt the shipment from their delivery truck (bus in my case).

I'm going through this now with rare and valuable parts stuck in customs. I feel your pain daddway and keshav!

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
i met Mark personally at Heathrow airport parking, and i can subscribe all the former Keshav´s comments
not only he is kind, friendly und so weiter, but he makes amazingly true reproductions of ultra sought after parts ! a gem !

daddywad

Reaction score
:) Hi Keshav, got the third box today ! Parts are spot on and immaculately packed and presented, no wonder your car is so clean !
Mark

Markos, do you think the handle on the Scheel seats that operates the tilt mechanism can be printed? M

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow, Hermes seems to be our future carrier. I’ll sleep better tonite knowing that something showed up and that you are happy with them.

As DeQ just wrote, its my pleasure to be associated with you.

Best regards

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Markos, do you think the handle on the Scheel seats that operates the tilt mechanism can be printed? M

It certainly can. There are plenty of material options but you may want to hit it with gloss black enamel to give it the proper sheen. It would also take a competent modeler no more than 20-30 minutes to make.

Awesome news on the shipping!!!

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
I can also vouch for Mark, excellent guy. @Keshav seem to be having some poor luck with postal services losing parts. First the Prototipo I sent out and now this? I hope that the parcels are found and sent back to you as happened with the wheel, fingers crossed the bad luck ends soon. Perhaps we should offer a sacrifice of rotten body panels to the Karmann gods?

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I agree with all of the above ...
mark is a honest seller
All parts as desectibed !!!

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My Csl shop bought an Alu hood from Mark/ @daddywad. The hood arrived in a 50kg wooden crate, perfectly packed and fits like a glove. My shop guy is very particular and demanding and having his approval guarantees satisfaction to anyone who is contemplating buying and awaiting some feedback. Rest assured, buy with utmost confidence.

Keshav

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yeah, we did a group buy of strut bars from Mark a while back. Everything went smoothly and the parts were first rate.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Another glowing review for Mark. He is very patient and informative. He delivers like few have in the past. By that I mean that he delivers pure art. His products are of the highest quality. I just had an example arrive today. So pleased. Thanks @daddywad !!!

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I second that.... @Markos. Spot on! Quality and person, both top notch!

@daddywad
Show us what’s lurking below the hood...... Jenvey’s?

606E41FF-8C1F-4A19-A5D5-62333A6FFD10.jpeg

daddywad

Reaction score
Thanks to all for your support, I'm so pleased I can help with some of the rarer parts for our cars. Don't forget I reproduce the ally bonnets! :)