Defrost/ventilation nozzle and hose

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Has anyone come across a solution to the NLA parts 1, 2, and 3 below? The hose and clamp seems easy enough to find a replacement but the nozzles are a mystery. Thanks in advance!
upload_2019-3-16_9-18-56.png

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I recently replaced my broken vents with those from a Bavaria. The fit is perfect and I think they look better because they don't have that dopey fin sticking up. Best to do the work with the windscreen out so you can clean everything up nice n pretty. I'll send some pictures- I'm very pleased with myself on this mod... and thanks Drew!

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sorry, I do not, I know I sent it to Chris M, maybe he still has. I measured and contacted Volkswagon after market supplier and found some that worked, less than $20

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry, I do not, I know I sent it to Chris M, maybe he still has. I measured and contacted Volkswagon after market supplier and found some that worked, less than $20

You are referring to the duct tube correct? I beleive that Porsche ducts work well.

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes the duct tube, I'll do some research and share what I find. Any part numbers or models you know of would be helpful

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
@Markos That does look good, thanks! The hunt for the plastic nozzles (#3) continues to lead to dead ends, will have to wait for a set to pop up here. ;)