• High risk for users looking to buy parts. If you post a WTB ad and someone contacts you via private message (Conversation) and they are a new user, BE AWARE OF SCAMS. They tell you they know someone that has the part and give you an email address to contact them. They'll show you what you want and take your money. CONTACT THE ADMINS IF YOU SUSPECT IT MAY BE A SCAM.
  • Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

E3/E9 Parts. including e9 Owners manual.

Simufly

Reaction score
Used BMW looms for the aircon system. 2 Parts, one for the compressor and one for the aux fan. Relays included £12.00 each plus shipping
Used BMW loom for the aux front lights fog or driving. Relay included £8.00 plus shipping
E3 gear lever rubber boot good condition cool dark stored for many year. £10.00 plus shipping SOLD
P1030462.JPGP1030461.JPG
E9 3.0CS and Csi Original owners handbook good condition 3/74 edition £100 plus shipping

Last edited:

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
The pictures are obscuring the prices. I presume the manual is more than £10? If it isn't I have decided that I intend to tie a large rock around my ankles and throw myself down a very deep well, thus never seeing used E9 manuals for sale ever again.

Simufly

Reaction score
Yes I see the problem here, the photo has positioned itself between the text and therefore appearing to indicate a wrong price. However if you look at the next line the broken text Continues.To clarify the price of the manual is £100.00 plus shipping.
Apologies for the error. It looked alright when I wrote it! I have now moved the pictures to the correct orientation.
Simon

Last edited: