E9 Agave

Pinstripe inc.

Reaction score
Curious. There seem to be very few Agave e9s out there? Lots of 2002s. Was it only available for a short period? Merry Christmas to All
2FBF8156-ABBB-48B9-8923-8D1F3F6820C6.jpeg

Pinstripe inc.

Reaction score
Only 1.18% of the coupes registered with E9Driven were Agave
Wow. When I bought my car in ‘73, I wanted it in agave, with sunroof and manual. The dealer said there were none, so I ended up buying his demo; it was an automatic, and no sunroof. 1.18% makes it pretty rare. Many thanks.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
My '73 CSA when new in Feb'73 was Agave. Then it was a 4 speed. Then the PO painted it almost Nachblau metallic with a 5 speed. And now it is Turkis. That's what you get when you mix green and blue together.

Pinstripe inc.

Reaction score
Thanks. 47 years of joy. I can’t remember the last time I saw another e9 on the road. I confess that over the years I have been tempted to change the original steering wheel and rims. The only modification has been adding duel Webbers
Wow, that is a great color. You can look at that picture all day long. Imagine in real life.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well I spot other changes :).
Wiper blades are newer style, the fog lights seem a change, front reflectors were removed, Euro side markers...
I think a steering wheel change is interesting as it changes the tactile feel but the rims look perfect as is.

Thanks. 47 years of joy. I can’t remember the last time I saw another e9 on the road. I confess that over the years I have been tempted to change the original steering wheel and rims. The only modification has been adding duel Webbers

Pinstripe inc.

Reaction score
Well I spot other changes :).
Wiper blades are newer style, the fog lights seem a change, front reflectors were removed, Euro side markers...
I think a steering wheel change is interesting as it changes the tactile feel but the rims look perfect as is.

Well done. Front reflectors and side markers were removed during 1990 bare metal restoration in Nashville. The fog lights were installed by the dealer in Ottawa. He used the car as his personal demo for a very short time. I loved the fog lights!:)

Btw, I don’t even remember when I might have changed the wiper blades. As an original owner, I guess I’ve become an advocate of keeping it as original as possible. As if it really matters to anyone else. :)

Thanks again