E9 donor for rust repair panels

autobahn

Reaction score
I have what was a beautiful E9 that burned. I am a long time CS owner and work in the BMW and Porsche parts world. We are going to start cutting this up for repair panels. Before we get started I wanted to let you guys know about it. Here are a few photos. It was a very rust free body before this happened. Over the years I have has countless phone calls and emails looking for body parts, but we never have them. Here you go!
33443710031_61a81b54c9_k (1).jpg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a good roof skin if you want to save it!

Also - what is the VIN. It would be good to register this one as "Gone Forever" if you do cut it up.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
More than needing parts it would be good to hear the fire circumstances:

1 - Electrical fire due to unfused headlight circuits.
2 - Despondent partner pushed to the breaking point.
3 - Arson.
4 - Leaky carbs.
5 - Post electoral mayhem.
6 - Insurance fraud.

It looks evenly cooked so it may not be 1 or 4.

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
if intact (besides the recent dull brown paint job) i'm looking for the left rear floor section, there where the subframe mounts are. If possible with a section of the left rear wheel arch.
Herewith some pics. I'm located in the Netherlands, which is still on the other side of the big pond, is still not to far from the UK (see post above) .....

Attachments

• Floor left rear subframe mounting -01.jpg
    Floor left rear subframe mounting -01.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 196
  • Floor left rear subframe mounting -02.jpg
    Floor left rear subframe mounting -02.jpg
    847.6 KB · Views: 221
  • Floor left rear subframe mounting -03.jpg
    Floor left rear subframe mounting -03.jpg
    982.3 KB · Views: 208

shanon

Reaction score
I am assuming this hulk is in SoCal based on autobahn's profile location stating La Mesa, correct?

autobahn

Reaction score
if intact (besides the recent dull brown paint job) i'm looking for the left rear floor section, there where the subframe mounts are. If possible with a section of the left rear wheel arch.
Herewith some pics. I'm located in the Netherlands, which is still on the other side of the big pond, is still not to far from the UK (see post above) .....

I will get you some photos. Give me an email that I can send them to. I took some...but they look really bad. The surface rust and bubbled paint makes it look crusty. They almost need to be cut and sand blasted to show they are still good.

sprintevo

Reaction score
I would like a section of the windscreen A posts please, as much length as possible, based in the UK

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As he hasn't posted here since April I wouldn't rely on him seeing these posts, why not start a Conversation with him?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As he hasn't posted here since April I wouldn't rely on him seeing these posts, why not start a Conversation with him?
that would depend on whether he has linked his PM / Conversation to his email to send him a notice.