E9 Front struts

gdub0717

Site Donor
Reaction score
I had these for a project and no longer need them.
I paid $300 plus shipping. Would be willing to do the same.
These were bough about 1.5 years ago when Tom Baruch was selling a stock pile of parts. He confirmed they are directly from an E9. Thanks.

struts.JPG

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi All -- Many of you will remember I helped Tom sell a huge stash of e9 parts in March of 2019 as he was cleaning out his garage in preparation for the sale of his house. We did dozens of transactions, and as far as I know, got no complaints.

Tom is old school and is not much of a computer guy. He rarely visits here.

In any event, I remember these struts; Tom had stored them with the rotors on them, and I gave him some grief about this when he pulled them out. These came off of a 73 that had been Tom's personal car.

gdub0717

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the added info. Here is the original link

RayK

Reaction score
OK, Post requested offers, so I made an offer. I don't need these that bad, just wanted an extra set since I'll be senidng mine to Ground Control to be cut for a coil over suspension.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Or more.
and a box
and packing them
and a trip to the Covid post office line

To be clear - one of our "esteemed" parts seller offers these used for $550.00 EACH.

Gordon was offering a hell of a good deal.

Front Strut
CS-506​
Strut Housing

specify L or R; used is $550​
$1,220.00​

Last edited:

gdub0717

Site Donor
Reaction score
They are sold!! Thanks. I think the additional banter helped to entice the buyer. ;)
Well, I think that was my last E9 part:(
Maybe I will have the opportunity to own one again someday. By then they will all be restored and 100k plus, easy.
Until then will be happy with my E86, F31 and maybe start to look for a Z3 M Clown shoe.

Thanks for all the assistance over the years.