Euro Ceylon CSi for sale in US .

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wrong seats always give me pause... on second thought, this doesn't look like a 2nd gen CSi given the seats, steering wheel, kidney grill, spare, ect... Too bad.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Another example of the car (there are so many) with new paint and polished chromes with some other parts kept old and dirty.

It is so amazing that it is not preserving the car's natural state and the parts which are kept ugly are really cheap in comparison to body, paint and man-hours spent on the car.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
did they paint over the undercoating?

1974-bmw-3-0csi

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hmmm ... love ceylon, not positive i think this car is worth the ask. is this the ceylon car that somebody who actually saw it up close and personal, was a little rough?

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score

NMNA. Do we know this one? Seems to be represented/flipped/consigned from a "collection" in Atlanta. Not in the registry. Looks of Italian provenance, but no history. Lots of identifiable issues and zero history provided.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have never seen this car while it was in ATL. i presume it was the guy who tried selling several e9's on BaT last year or so. as i remember, all of them didn't clear the Reserve

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The high bidder in March in the Granatrot coupe who backed out after bidding $125K, says his 12 YO nephew must have done it and was banned from BaT after coughing up $5K bidders fee. Owns a pizza place in Atlanta.

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
The high bidder in March in the Granatrot coupe who backed out after bidding $125K, says his 12 YO nephew must have done it and was banned from BaT after coughing up $5K bidders fee. Owns a pizza place in Atlanta.
As Meatloaf sang, it's all coming back to me now.

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
For those still tracking this unit and remains of theonlyone's collection, it was RNM at $63,000 on PcarMarket just now. It's in the DealTank section still for sale at $115k. Methinks the purchasing dealer in Michigan didn't know what he was getting his hands on with this one.

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
It might be good to (as a service to the general population) that we keep an eye on these cars and whatever venue they are offered at and.... provide the proper feedback.
Just a thought....