Exhaust upgrade

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Rex, I bought the one from Sweden. Haven't installed it yet. But looks nice and I believe all stainless. Was under $700 but that was a year ago.

Wladek

Reaction score
Some time ago i was considering Rakaror as well, but i don't know if Rakaror sets for e9 are still +- plug'n'play, because as far as i know, new delivery was with pipes with 2mm larger diameter. Other thing is that their set is without front pipes. But their price was fair any way.
I end up with W&N set that is made by Larini (according to info from Mr. Walloth).

Rex Kapriellian

Reaction score
Some time ago i was considering Rakaror as well, but i don't know if Rakaror sets for e9 are still +- plug'n'play, because as far as i know, new delivery was with pipes with 2mm larger diameter. Other thing is that their set is without front pipes. But their price was fair any way.
I end up with W&N set that is made by Larini (according to info from Mr. Walloth).
I’ll look them up, thanks!