made in black plastic
they have the nice clear plastic dome (loupe) emblem, not the flat sticker
the fit tight in the rim hole
very clean and lovely looking, see pics

1.jpg
tiel2.jpg
tiel1.jpg

tiel3.jpg

these are caps for rims, if you have a coupe or e3, e24,..., and if it has rims they will fit, no matter the size of the rims, they will fit

they are original, no reproductions

if interested please send me a PM

Last edited:

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Not period correct though. These would be ok for the 7&8x16 Alpina staggered wheels but not for the 7x14’s. Those should have the metal caps as available thru W/N or BMW.

Simufly

Reaction score
p.s. to give you the full picture, yes you can choose cupekig parts are repros with flat alpina emblem decal, mines are original with 3D loupe type alpina emblem, apples should be compared with apples...
CK says in the ad
"They are identical to the original." This would seem to be a inaccurate, if they are flat topped.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
DQ,

I can't find a Spanish translation to Engish for 'ei', 'db', or 'j'. Any help appreciated.

Also - should we have a wager on the upcoming Women's World Cup football/soccer game?

Cheers,

Gary--

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
DQ,

I can't find a Spanish translation to Engish for 'ei', 'db', or 'j'. Any help appreciated.

Also - should we have a wager on the upcoming Women's World Cup football/soccer game?

Cheers,

Gary--

thank you Gary, they have no essential meaning, or they may mean everithing, i feel “bump” disturbing and pretentious when i read it, so, feel amused by this, inquisitive minds like yours thought it was a story behind, Arde also thought something similar, well done !

ah football, it is a pest, when coming to equal treatment of both gendres, instead of banning mens football as they should, they came up with two cups of the same missery bringing us the chance of watching ladies too, football is what circus maximus to romans, panem et circenses said the emperor, let them enjoy the show, i think i will choose a good book instead, and btw you have all my blessing for the match go USA go !!!

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Steve,
they seem to be still for sale, the up signifies that

speedracer

Reaction score
selling these plastic caps for alpina or fps rims,
made in black plastic
they have the nice clear plastic dome (loupe) emblem, not the flat sticker
the fit tight in the rim hole
very clean and lovely looking, see pics

View attachment 59234 View attachment 59235 View attachment 59237
View attachment 59236

these are caps for rims, if you have a coupe or e3, e24,..., and if it has rims they will fit, no matter the size of the rims, they will fit

they are original, no reproductions

if interested please send me a PM
Hello,

One ALPINA emblem is faded from the sun. Will need to be replaced - How much for the set shipped postal to US 90248