Fender grills FS--Sold.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Black Fender grill set-L&R- for sale. Very good condition. The studs were missing when removed and the PO used small screws and nuts to install them. Those are included.
$75 for the pair + shipping from Ft. Lauderdale

Attachments

• IMG_3679.jpg
    IMG_3679.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3680.jpg
    IMG_3680.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_3681.jpg
    IMG_3681.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3682.jpg
    IMG_3682.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 145

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bump--$65.00 + shipping from Ft. Lauderdale. Please note if you try to remove your fender grills to apply the correct matt black decal under them, the grill studs will break off and there will not be much left to secure them on your fender. These grills have small screws and nuts to install them back on your fenders.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Interested, I'll check the condition of mine, but they are in a box somewhere....
These are really nice. I thought mine had the chrome pitting on the outside only to find the shop had used some black sealant on the rubber channels which came off when I had them apart. After getting my rear bumper and rear under riders chrome plated for big bucks,I decided to buy these before really checking my front ones closely.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wrong reply! I thought you had replied about the bumper over-riders. The fender grilles are in good condition and the screws really don't show unless you are up really close.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bump--Still available for $65 + shipping. The tiny screws go into the existing holes in your fender so there's no other drilling involved. Then the screw heads can be painted with flat black paint to pretty much blend in with the rest of the grill. The flat black decal needs to be under the grills before any grill is installed.

Steve H

Reaction score
if these are still available I would like to buy them I'm assuming they will fit a 1970 2800CS if yes will you take paypal my zip is CA 93463
thanks in advance
Steve

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
if these are still available I would like to buy them I'm assuming they will fit a 1970 2800CS if yes will you take paypal my zip is CA 93463
thanks in advance
Steve
Steve--I'll put them in a box and get a USPS estimate for Priority mail to your zip code. They will fit your 1970 2800CS. You should also get the flat black decal that fits under the grills. PayPal F&F is fine. Drew