Ferrari Video

racerxx

Reaction score
Great Video

Great video, thanks for the post.

By the way your black cs is beautiful, who did the paint job? I noticed you're located in Montreal by the license plate. I happened to purchase my coupe from a guy in Montreal. I use to live in the Old Port and worked for Bombardier.

Take care, John Raho

G

Reaction score
Hi John,

So you stole one of the very few coupes in are city ...ey! I know of only 2 white coupes in Montreal and a blue one that I have not seen around in awhile,,I'm wondering if that is the one you bought... I was lucky enough to have my cousin in law paint the coupe, he owns a paint and bodyshop..called "Automotion" He's got a good staff that's been with him for awhile now.. so it was a no brainer giving him the job..And besides were Family so he had to give me a fair price!.Unless you have the big bucks to pay for one of the reputable paintshops in Montreal..Its a hit and miss in this town with the smaller independent shops .In the past I've had nothing but lousy experiences with these shops but yet can't justify paying $8 to $10k for the Reputable Rip off artists.
Interesting that you lived in the Old Port..very Trendy & nice part of town...I don't know about you but ...I find it to be a difficult place to live as a married man :D
Cheers
Giorgio