Few spares to finish resto

mrp

Reaction score
Hi everybody

I´m missing a few spares in order to finish the restoration of my e9. Please contact me if you happen to have any of these. Pictures and prices will be wellcome. Thanks

-Long dashboard chromed trim (for a 1975 coupe, is it one entire piece or two pieces?)
-Two inner rear side panel chromed trims (51431823034)
-Original rear seatbelts
-Original front seatbelts
-Original dashboard green light (for rear defrost, located in-between the speedometer and the tachometer)
-Original steering column lower aluminum cover
-Clutch for 5 blade cooling fan
-Original glove compartment light switch
-Alpina alloy wheel (14x7). I´m missing the spare tire)

Simufly

Reaction score
Parts

Can probably help out with coolings fan clutch but would think shipping to your location would be expensive!

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
May as well go for the 9 blade upgrade (search this forum) and forget the 5 blade fan clutch, it's a recipe for a blown head.

Can probably help out with coolings fan clutch but would think shipping to your location would be expensive!

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
You have an MP

Hi everybody

I´m missing a few spares in order to finish the restoration of my e9. Please contact me if you happen to have any of these. Pictures and prices will be wellcome. Thanks

-Long dashboard chromed trim (for a 1975 coupe, is it one entire piece or two pieces?)
-Two inner rear side panel chromed trims (51431823034)
-Original rear seatbelts
-Original front seatbelts
-Original dashboard green light (for rear defrost, located in-between the speedometer and the tachometer)
-Original steering column lower aluminum cover
-Clutch for 5 blade cooling fan
-Original glove compartment light switch
-Alpina alloy wheel (14x7). I´m missing the spare tire)