Flag Question

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
When I log into the site, I see a little red flag above the Garage. In the Alerts area, a similar flag informs me when I have a new like or quote. What does the flag signify above the Garage? (And how can I make it disappear?)

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am not certain, but when I've seen that I took it as a notification that someone added content to their "garage". I don't actually know what the garage is, or how one makes one. But if I click on the link, and then click on the project that has been updated or added to, the flag goes away (and I get to see the content someone has added.

I am sure this is only a partial answer - hopefully partially correct. :confused:

JetDexter

Site Donor
Reaction score
I can't figure this out either. I am still new here and don't know that I have clicked on anything in the Garage, or ever been in there. But I have that flag. And when I DO go into the garage, there isn't any flags within to help me know what it is that I am supposed to see which will clear it. I would have to read every single post in there to find out.

Is it that maybe I commented on one thing in there without realizing it (even though I just don't remember being in there before).

What is odd is that this doesn't seem to be related to the regular alerts that appear to the top right. It is independent of those.