Free Grab-bag of E9 stuff including good CS seats (It's all gone now)

JetDexter

Site Donor
Reaction score
Don't get too excited as this was all headed for the dumpster. I just don't have room to store all this stuff, and most of it is of little value. Perhaps someone is needing something from this pile.

The blue seats are in very good overall condition other than the chrome. I would say that they were the best part of my car when I bought it. I thought of holding on to them 'just in case' but honestly, they would just be sitting on this same shelf for the next 20 years.

The electric mirror works fine, just looks terrible. Perhaps you need the guts? I do have the working switch too (not pictured) and you are welcome to that.

Everything else here was working when I bought the car. Various brake parts, steering arms, suspension bits, etc.

Free to anyone who wants anything, especially if you can come pick it up from Orange County, CA. But I'll take anything (other than the seats) to FedEx to pack and ship at your expense if you really need something here. If you do come pick anything up it will include one free ride around the building in a Tesla-powered E9 (bring your goggles, as I have no windshield).

Thanks guys,

Paul
IMG_1324.JPG
IMG_1325.JPG
IMG_1326.JPG
IMG_1327.JPG
. Still, maybe someone is

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'll take that steering column piece with the upper cover, upper steering spindle and wiper stalks, and please also include the lower steering spindle at the bottom of the picture. I'll send you my address for shipping costs.

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
This seems ridiculous to ask, but how rough are the aluminum seat back trims and Rubber stops? I only ask because shipping 2 incredibly heavy complete E9 seats to Michigan would kill the experience.
Feel free to tell me to buzz off. ;)

JetDexter

Site Donor
Reaction score
This seems ridiculous to ask, but how rough are the aluminum seat back trims and Rubber stops? I only ask because shipping 2 incredibly heavy complete E9 seats to Michigan would kill the experience.

No worries, I will take a look this afternoon. And if nobody takes the seats whole I might be wiling to do some disassembly for you.

shanon

Reaction score
Hi curious about and interested in the seats...whole.
Will know if feasible to pick up hopefully soon.

thx.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score

Thomas,

I have a set of core seats that I can part sometime next month. I was going to try to sell whole but I’m willing to break them up.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'll take that steering column piece with the upper cover, upper steering spindle and wiper stalks, and please also include the lower steering spindle at the bottom of the picture. I'll send you my address for shipping costs.

If @Ohmess doesn’t need the actual engine-side column, I would be happy to take it. I am switching to manual steering and need a column to modify.

JetDexter

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would LOVE these seats if they are available...in LA and can pick up next week!

I don’t know the most appropriate thing to do here but why don’t we give shanon until tomorrow to see if pickup is possible then I’d be happy to hold them for you till next week.

Happy for them to go do a good home.

Steven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thank you so much, and that is the fair and right thing to do. Greatly appreciated!

shanon

Reaction score
PM sent....Time sensitive, possible P/U tomorrow if all our stars line up...

This message will self destruct in 10, 9,8, 7, ......TIA ;)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
are the brake protection plates for the front or the rear? if they are for the rear ... i would be very interested in them. i would also like the handbrake arm.
please let me know - i would be in the fed ex ship category as i am in atlanta

thanks
scott

JetDexter

Site Donor
Reaction score
are the brake protection plates for the front or the rear? if they are for the rear ... i would be very interested in them. i would also like the handbrake arm.
please let me know - i would be in the fed ex ship category as i am in atlanta

thanks
scott

Those are rears in that pile. And The handbrake lever is yours. I’ll Pm you when I get a chance to work out shipping.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I need the shaft for the steering column. If the previous requestor does not need the splined shaft I would be happy to work with them :)

Thanks!!