Free stuff

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I hope everyone is well- these last couple of years- "what a long strange trip it's been!"
I have some stuff I want to give away if anyone is interested. shipping in the US is about 15.00 for the lot of it and if there is anything worth more than that in the mix a donation to the forum would be appreciated. If you see something you need then I'll send you the lot and if someone needs anything after I divest myself of these parts then the new owner can send those items to the other person who in turn could make a donation to the site.... and so on.

I will probably have more stuff in a couple of weeks.

My e9 is pretty much done and so I don't need to keep some of these spares around.
I am looking for a set of center caps for the 16 in. Alpinas I was able to procure last year (thanks Ed)!!!!!

more stuff.jpg

at agape.jpg

I post a pic of the car just for the heck if it- but I'm not giving that away- sorry

Happy summer everyone :)

Christoph

Reaction score
Are the caps on the left centre caps for the sand-cast Pedrini wheels? And are they as nice as they seem? I'd be interested but fear shipping to Germany would make no sense at all, economically.

Your coupé looks really good, very elegant, too. Nachtblau 040?

halboyles

Site Donor
Reaction score
I could use the two transmission support brackets and the dome light.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Folks, Mot27cars will get the initial shipment since he was the first responder. I will leave it to him to pass along the pieces that he doesn't need.

Mot, please send me your address!

Thanks for your interest everyone, I will have a few more goodie baskets to give away as I moved my shop and need to free up space.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Are the caps on the left centre caps for the sand-cast Pedrini wheels? And are they as nice as they seem? I'd be interested but fear shipping to Germany would make no sense at all, economically.

Your coupé looks really good, very elegant, too. Nachtblau 040?
yes Christoph. 040 Mot will have the package of parts so he can pass the torch :) Thanks!

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
So just to clarify, this was a take it all type of deal? I thought it was a multi-plate buffet but I get not wanting to box and run back and forth from the post office!

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Folks, Mot27cars will get the initial shipment since he was the first responder. I will leave it to him to pass along the pieces that he doesn't need.

Mot, please send me your address!

Thanks for your interest everyone, I will have a few more goodie baskets to give away as I moved my shop and need to free up space.
Hi Peter,
I messaged you my address.
I will take good care of dispersments.
We all thank you again,
Tom