Fresno Craigslist 74 3.0cs

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Need more "where it matters" pictures; paint looks really fresh, but it all looks pretty straight forward...
Speaking of straight, I think that they used straight (flat) mouldings on the "door" pieces when wood was refreshed or is that just an illusion...? Especially last pic surrounding the ashtray..

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Pillars redone or rear window pulled?............wire up the C-pillar which is probably rear defrost.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Anytime I see a car of this class on craigslist I am suspicious of why.
Usually I'd say it's because the seller wants to keep it local if possible, but in this case that doesn't make sense either. Obviously coupes need a national market.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Craigslist is extremely easy and it can sometimes yield surprising results. I sold my Concour e-type on CL for my asking price after all the "experts" opined I was asking 15-20% too much. The buyer lived 10 blocks away.
Agreed, CL should be a go-to 1st choice. If there is no interest, so what? Now you know. I recently sold an AH 100/4 complete project, but I knew it would be difficult to ship. Priced "aggressively" and sold in 2 days. Local. Picked up in one truck, one trip. Gone. Always worth a try, in my opinion.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Craigslist is extremely easy and it can sometimes yield surprising results. I sold my Concour e-type on CL for my asking price after all the "experts" opined I was asking 15-20% too much. The buyer lived 10 blocks away.
How long ago was this? We advertise on CL for our repairable vehicles and in our area almost all of the vehicle ads are from businesses. CL charges $5 a listing, which is great if you're a business because they can't get flagged, but we've found that 80% or more of the private party ads are now on facebook marketplace, offerup, etc. Probably because it's free and there's a profile so it's suppose to make it safer to buy and sell.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
How long ago was this? We advertise on CL for our repairable vehicles and in our area almost all of the vehicle ads are from businesses. CL charges $5 a listing, which is great if you're a business because they can't get flagged, but we've found that 80% or more of the private party ads are now on facebook marketplace, offerup, etc. Probably because it's free and there's a profile so it's suppose to make it safer to buy and sell.
It was a few years ago but I don't see much of a difference. It's local, easy and the picture quality allowed seems loads better than FB. I think for "run of the mill" cars it could be different but in the context of a collector car, there's not much to loose.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I inspected this coupe for the current owner two years ago when it was in Burbank, it turned out to have some unknown at the time needs.