All Sold: 1971 2800CS Part Out

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
These are rare. I like enamel versions, 100% restoreable. I would value between $200 and $300. $250 seems like a good compromise. Enamel are all $300 a set. These need polishing and paint. I think that @adawil2002 has these on his CSI.

6FA29EFD-3425-4968-A8A7-87F76726989A.jpeg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sold:
Motor/Trans
Wood
Nardi
Arm Rests
Shift Console
Dash top/cowl/face
Rocker Covers
Manual Pedal Set
Headliner / Visors
VDO gauge set
AC Console Sides
Stainless Door Sills
Gas Tank

Pending:
Front power window setup
All Rubber
Rear Disks

Hot Ticket Still Available
AC setup
Bumpers
Seats & PanelsEarly Skinny Booster
C-Pillar Roundels (raised aluminum)

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Lock set with upper steering column and ignition switch. Horn cancel lever separate. I have a number on the column plus lock. Text Vitaliy. I values the NLA cancel lever at $25. Needed for any factory wheel including Petri.

Note the wiper and blinker stalks. Included or separate. See page one for cell phone number, or PM me.

Only one key came with the car...

FBA50F0C-AAD7-49B3-8FCE-614BC66D6968.jpeg

Last edited:

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you Markos, I bought the gas tank, it is actually the shallower type, the later version is much deeper.

Nice seller, I found him easy to do business with.

Pete

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you Markos, I bought the gas tank, it is actually the shallower type, the later version is much deeper.

Nice seller, I found him easy to do business with.

Pete

The carb CSL had a smaller tank IIRC. The specs indicate as such but not necessarily the parts book.

Pete my tank was swapped at some point. It is in perfect shape. Since I have a 2800CS perhaps we can trade if mine is larger. You actually drive your cars and could use the fuel capacity. I’ll post the specs on the capacity from Hans Rossellen later.

skb

Reaction score
I'm interested in the three gauges mounted in the speaker grill. Do they work? Also, I'm interested in the clock as well. Have you priced them?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm interested in the three gauges mounted in the speaker grill. Do they work? Also, I'm interested in the clock as well. Have you priced them?

3 gauge panel is sold. The clock and other instruments are fair game. Please note that the 2800CS has off white font. May not be a match for your 3.0.

You should just swing by Steve. Lots of good stuff. Still several thousand worth of little items, plus some big stuff outlined above.

skb

Reaction score
My clock just died. I was going to take it out and have it worked on. My car is a 1970 2800 CS; color should be the same, right?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
My clock just died. I was going to take it out and have it worked on. My car is a 1970 2800 CS; color should be the same, right?

Yes Steve that should work for you! Shoot Vitaliy a text. Best to just leave yours intact then hit swap it with a repaired unit. I’ll text you Vitaliy’s contact info.

Also, @Tone found a good clock repair place in BC that is very fair. He and I initially used Seattle Speedometer and it ended badly. The Seattle Speedo clock works though, but not without a hefty price tag and a lot of drama.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
How much for zee trunk lock cylinder?

Hi Steve,

I recommended that he keep the entire lock set as a package. Seems like a lot of people have needed them for one reason or another. If he splits them up I’ll be sure to shoot you a PM.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes Chris, The smaller one .

Interesting to see them next to each other, I will definitely share a picture when next at warehouse

Pete

I was incorrect about the carb CSL specs. Reading the wrong section (in German). Makes sense that they match the 3.0CS.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sold:
Motor/Trans
Wood
Nardi & Button & Hub
Arm Rests
Shift Console
Dash top/cowl/face
Rocker Covers
Manual Pedal Set