FS '72 3.0 Bavaria

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Went with Bill to look at a 1972 3.0 Bavaria that has sat in a garage for five years. Older seller is ready to let go but has no idea of value. So here goes.

An expensive respray in a dark non-BMW blue. Can not fine a trace of the beautiful Fjord it once was.

Complete tool kit except for feeler gauge and one other easy to find tool. Yes, both red-handled screw drivers are there along with the rest. Tabs at top of course are cracked,

Four speed. AC Manual Sunroof with some kind of defelctor. Blue vinyl in excellent condition. Spoiler on the trunk. "Bavaria" emblem missing. Lowered springs.

Looks like they are Rensport rims on old, old tires. Spare is original on stock rim.

Engine compartment unmolested except for Webers. Battery dead and lots of white stuff around terminals.

From what we could see in wheel wells, rockers, fenders there is only surface rust! Understand, we could see little in the cramped garage.

There was a mysterious plastic panel in the trunk. I have photographed it along with the bag and some info. Any ideas what it is? 20200302_173646_resized.jpg20200302_173646_resized.jpg

Car is located in Bucks County Pa

I am having trouble posting more photos. email me for seven more. [email protected]

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Let him know that I’ll buy the toolkit for $250...no $500..Make it $750...no $850. I will give him $1,000 for the toolkit. :D

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
The short red handle screwdriver is chewed up from a Vice-Grip probably.

Last edited: