FS. BMW Cc Grill Badge

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
yep ... that would be correct Andrew ... with the exception that it is only $24.95.

e02c3a3fa644dfd674bb90924618c985.jpg

Grille Badge Standard Logo
Affix this grille badge to your Bimmer and be instantly recognized by 76,000 other Club Members. The map grille badge is 2.5" high and 3.5" long
Price:$24.95

i am thinking about ordering the round one to go with the e9-driven badge

45thGrilleBadge.jpg

Grille Badge 45yrs Anniversary
Limited Edition Club 45th Anniversary Grille Badge
Price:$17.45

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Is this what I get for spending every evening and some hours during the day looking for parts that a member may need. I think That all you that replied certainly have to be more knowledgeable than I,therefore should spent the time searching for parts for their fellow members. You guys love to put the knife in someone's back and than another member twists it. Remember it's not mine and I do not know the seller.
Thanks guys. I hope I made your day.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Is this what I get for spending every evening and some hours during the day looking for parts that a member may need. I think That all you that replied certainly have to be more knowledgeable than I,therefore should spent the time searching for parts for their fellow members. You guys love to put the knife in someone's back and than another member twists it. Remember it's not mine and I do not know the seller.

Harry,

No member was criticizing your service. Your support has been vetted and you have helped countless forum members. Don’t ever sell a car on BaT, it will break your heart.

I feel that insight from classified banter is one of the most valuable aspects of this forum, whether it is cars for sale or parts. I try not to interfere with pending member sales but random CL listings are fair game for critique IMO.

Take a look at my recent Cloisonné C-Pillar Roundels thread. It went down exactly the same way. The difference was that it was my parts for sale not a random CL ad. After learning of the opportunity to buy quality new parts for a similar price, I reached out to the buyer. He is going to buy new parts and the value of the forum is reinforced.

https://www.e9coupe.com/forum/threads/sold-cloisonné-c-pillar-roundels.26728/

Another recent example is the BBS e50 wheel faces sold by floridabmx. Concerns were raised about safety before the parts even sold. He brushed it off, the parts sold, and the buyer is aware of the pros and cons of buying old racing parts.

https://www.e9coupe.com/forum/threads/fs-bbs-e50-magnesium-5x120-bmw-centers.26703/

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Not affiliated. PM for info.
Koopman

My comments are not directed toward you or mean any disrespect for time spent searching. I don't think pointing out that it's not worth what the craigslist seller thinks is a bad thing.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi guys,
You guys are absolutely correct. I get all bent out of shape because I want so much to please members. By doing what I do and really get bent out of shape and feel like I'm being made a fool of because of the fact that I'm not an authority on the value of some parts.
Sorry

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi guys,
You guys are absolutely correct. I get all bent out of shape because I want so much to please members. By doing what I do and really get bent out of shape and feel like I'm being made a fool of because of the fact that I'm not an authority on the value of some parts.
Sorry
Harry,
I know first hand how much you enjoy helping other members with thier E9 BMW.
I appreciate you and I can bet there are many more members who have been a member much longer than I that agree with me.
It is a blessing to have people like you on this forum!
Keep it up and god bless!

Tony P.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Harry,

i don't think its a stretch to say that all real forum members revere what Koopman has done and does for other forum members ... most don't know that you have often connected sellers and buyers ... and get nothing from either except the knowledge that you have helped members. i don't think you set the price of the cca badge. that being said, if it was a badge without a space ... somebody would have quickly paid for it.

thanks for all that you do and for being somebody who cares about coupes
scott