FS: Bring A Trailer Auction - No Reserve: 16”x 7” & 16”x 8” Alpina Wheels for BMW

Lenoxx

Site Donor
Reaction score
The description says "correct offset for e9". What is the correct offset?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score

73Polaris

Site Donor $
Reaction score
With so many coupes sporting Alpina wheels these days, a stock coupe looks more and more classy. Good choice.

Having just replaced my stock wheels with the Alpinas I respectfully disagree. I feel the Alpinas create a much more sporty and stylish look on the 3.0, whereas the stock wheels to me looked "frumpy" in comparison. Just my alternative opinion, but I don't think they look "classy". I do agree that the majority of coupes that I see sport Alpinas or BBS wheels, so the stock wheels are perhaps more unique and definitely a very different look.

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I only like the E9 with 14/16 Alpina wheels... and with BBS alloys on a black E9 only ..my 2 pennies worth!!!

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stock rims are both classy and frumpy and I totally understand keeping them on. I love my Alpinas but kept the stock wheels just in case times/taste changes, but unlikely for me. A lowered coupe with Alpinas takes it from a luxo-coupe to a more aggressive/sporty coupe..

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
wish i had the money to buy these wheels Mike + Paul ... true alpinas in this shape are worth having ... in 16's or 14's GLWS, perhaps there will be some mad bidding at the end and get the price where it should be for the quality presented.

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I know a guy that has a set of these wheels , in his garden shed ,
He’s sitting on a little gold mine ...