FS: Cloisonné C-Pillar Roundels - $150 Shipped

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

The previous buyer ended up getting new ones (only to discover fitment issues). Come on BMW! The new ones which cost $70 each don’t fit well.

Below are the emblems for sale. One has been sanded to clean up the face. Both will be sanded and polished before sale. I can snap more pics once that is done.

Chrome backing plates not included...

8DE82069-3A2C-41FF-9BAB-8B2F12FDF6C3.jpeg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
FYI @Stan was second in line last time so he is next up at bat. Not sure if he needs a set or not. I suspect not given that his car is beautiful. :D

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Markos you are Good Man, knowing that this parts worth at least 300$ you still sell them for 150$. Amen

Thanks! It’s crazy rigt now. I’m sure once the dust settles parts will resurface. I have zero spares as of now so I will need to be careful when removing my roundels on the project car. :)

Wladek

Reaction score
Thanks! It’s crazy rigt now. I’m sure once the dust settles parts will resurface. I have zero spares as of now so I will need to be careful when removing my roundels on the project car. :)
I'm not sure if the dust settles at all - look at original parts prices like older SL's, 911's etc. most of this cars are already made (after renovation), but prices for used original parts are still rising.
I also have set of ceramic c-pillar badges & actually was considering of removing the thread from the bolts, so they just slide in/out like a newer aluminium version. I saw a lot of ceramic c-pillar badges destroyed by screwdriver prying; -because of the bolts thread.

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
as per the new ones see below

mine wre push in om the 74
so were the motorsport oes im using
thay are only a half millmeter off so you can file them down to fit without any
notice as the chrome edge is big enuff