FS: Custom made stainless steel seat rail covers

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Started working on new batch. This time I will have them laser cut... if I knew how many interest will be I would have done so when producing first batch.

For all on the list I will have them ready next week.

20210701_153746.jpg20210701_152644.jpg

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi guys,

If anyone would be interested in custom made stainless steel seat rails I can have them made.

Attached are photos of how they look mounted.

Price would be 100 USD + transport (transport cost around 35 USD worldwide, European union 20 USD), for a pair of rails.

PayPal/bank transfer for payment.

PM me for order or write here if you are interested.
View attachment 117720View attachment 117721View attachment 117722View attachment 117723View attachment 117724View attachment 117725View attachment 117726
Hello I like to buy one set left and right how can I pay you to get one you can email me at ( [email protected] ) my name is Albert please contact me

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
NOT TO RAIN ON YOUR PARADE
BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO MAKE PAIRS WITHOUT THE SCREWS
AS IN THE 74 MODEL
ALL YOU DO IS ADD TOW TABS 1-1/2" LONG ANS 1-1/4" DEEP AND THE TABS
SIT UNDER THE SEAT RAILS
A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN LOOKS MUCH MUCH CLEANER

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Please do not complain as it is people are happy to get this part I have 2 E9 and I want to order 2 sets and there is another chrome right by the door always is bended or badly scratched since to seat on the back seat always people stepping on it if he can make this one I think he should make the chrome by the door also and I believe every one will renew if the price is right like this one is $100 if he makes the chrome by the door I will buy 2 sets.

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
NOT TO RAIN ON YOUR PARADE
BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO MAKE PAIRS WITHOUT THE SCREWS
AS IN THE 74 MODEL
ALL YOU DO IS ADD TOW TABS 1-1/2" LONG ANS 1-1/4" DEEP AND THE TABS
SIT UNDER THE SEAT RAILS
A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN LOOKS MUCH MUCH CLEANER

I can do them in the future if there will be sufficient demand

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Please do not complain as it is people are happy to get this part I have 2 E9 and I want to order 2 sets and there is another chrome right by the door always is bended or badly scratched since to seat on the back seat always people stepping on it if he can make this one I think he should make the chrome by the door also and I believe every one will renew if the price is right like this one is $100 if he makes the chrome by the door I will buy 2 sets.
Producing chrome by the door (inner/outer) would be no problem but transport would be expensive as hell due to length and volume.

Will make some samples in the future.