FS. Dash Knobs with or without Switches

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have a bunch of different dash knobs,most with switches and a couple without switches. Also hazard and Fog Light knobs and switches. $35 plus shipping for a single know $60 plus shipping for knob
and switch.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
wondering how the headlight switch knob comes off the switch post. Are the knobs screwed on the post?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
wondering how the headlight switch knob comes off the switch post. Are the knobs screwed on the post?

The knob unscrews from the post. To remove the switch you need to unscrew the aluminum trim plate
that is behind the knob. Snap ring pliers help.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Here are some items that I have to sell.
The two knows at the top of the photo are radio knobs. The purple button switch is a rare find,never seen one before.
The large green handle screwdriver is priced at $80 plus shipping.
I had already given prices in previous listing above on the knobs and switches. The fuse box and speedo are from a 2002.

Attachments

• 20190216_140735.jpg
    20190216_140735.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Purple buttons are e21 and later cars, still cool looking. Green screwdrivers are still available from BMW for $15.

Khajohnsak

Reaction score
Here are some items that I have to sell.
The two knows at the top of the photo are radio knobs. The purple button switch is a rare find,never seen one before.
The large green handle screwdriver is priced at $80 plus shipping.
I had already given prices in previous listing above on the knobs and switches. The fuse box and speedo are from a 2002.
Hello , i wanted the two on top. Please inbox