FS: L/R rear tail lights 3.0CS

STLE9

Reaction score
In working order when removed. Contacts and reflectors need rehab. $150/pr contact scott@thethirdgarage dot com

Attachments

• RL1.jpg
    RL1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 232
  • RL2.jpg
    RL2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 227

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Francisco, i have some rear tail lights ... what condition are you looking for as prices vary greatly depending on condition ... really excellent lights are very expensive. its on my list to sort thru my spare tail lights today ... i will see what i have.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Francisco, if you are looking for perfect lights, i do not have them. i have some mildly pitted frames with cracked lenses (you could get new lenses from Stan) that i will sell for a reasonable price.

there are a few on ebay right now. there is a NOS right side for a shocking new high $1795. coupeking has an excellent used right side for $675 obo. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E9-3-0C...ash=item33c28b510d:g:Ju4AAOSwcUBYH-nw&vxp=mtr

there are some seriously pitted frames (with okay lenses - some cracks) starting at $250 - there are a couple of red turn signal frames for 275 and 500 - oddly enough, the 275 from coupeking is probably better than the 500 one.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
then you need to get in line with Stan ... the ones he is having reproduced are very high quality

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The manufacturer is in Australia, he sends 5 sets at a time.
There are about 63 orders ahead of you.
If you are patient, you will get a beautiful set of lenses at avery good price

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The time between shipments varies.
I sometimes get 5 full sets at a time then a month goes by with nothing.
Very difficult for me to predict

Daniel Sweden

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi
Stan

I set up me for two sets of European (sweden)
a while ago .
If it possible, I would like to add two sets
four sets in total
Understand that it may be a problem with the turn order, but you may be able to fix it
Can you PM me thank you

mvh Daniel

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
you don't REALLY expect him to answer that ... do you?

The only reason I am asking is because when I heard "sometimes I get 5 sets, sometimes a month goes by with nothing" and "The manufacturer is in Australia" my ears perked up....

http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=62250&start=1

George Laurie does great lenses, but "slow" is an understatement and I didn't want to put my name down if George is the guy.... I have known George for 15 years at least, met him in person, etc. Still wouldn't buy anything from him... Not worth the aggravation.

Keep in mind, I am in NO WAY implying that Stan is using George and I am sure Stan has found an upright Australian to do the work, but whenever I hear reproduction lenses and Australia, I am reminded up my own past dealings with someone.

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
not to speak for Stan, but the name i have seen on an email doesn't have George or Laurie involved with it ... and nothing even close.