FS: Marchal 672/682/692 Clear Driving Lights with Yellow Bulbs NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
FS: Very rare hard to find Original set all chrome 5.25" Marchal 672/682/692 "VIRAGES BROUILLARD" clear driving lights with yellow bulbs with a very nice patina. Price is 375 euro + shipping.
Not available anymore
You may close this ad.

SV107518.JPG SV107519.JPG SV107520.JPG SV107521.JPG SV107522.JPG SV107523.JPG SV107524.JPG

Last edited:

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
your friend ,might like the deal. I have the covers and the new seals so the value is over 400 euro.
I will swap even. Then your friend makes 25 euro or you can pocket the difference

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
With all of the lamps and radios you have sold here and on the 2002faq a little customer satisfaction would go a long way towards cementing your reputation as a great seller. Just something to think about as we are a community of enthusiasts and you have an unhappy customer.

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
With all of the lamps and radios you have sold here and on the 2002faq a little customer satisfaction would go a long way towards cementing your reputation as a great seller. Just something to think about as we are a community of enthusiasts and you have an unhappy customer.
What a hassle for selling a set of lights for a friend of mine...........
Because Stan has decided not to mount the lights on his car after one year after the purchase, will this means that he is an unhappy customer? I don't think so.
If he decide that the Marchal lights are too big for his car and wants smaller ones, will this means that he is an unhappy customer? I don't think so.
My opinion is, Stan has decided that he wants smaller lights, that's all. I can understand that he is disappointed with the purchase of the lights because of the size of the lights. He knew in advance how big they were.

If I buy something for myself, it does not take me a year to know that I am satisfied or not.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What a cold hearted answer Enoz05.
For someone who’s only contribution to this forum is to sell tons of parts and make money, a little generosity would have gone a long way.

Keshav

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
What a cold hearted answer Enoz05.
For someone who’s only contribution to this forum is to sell tons of parts and make money, a little generosity would have gone a long way.

Keshav
If you find this a cold hearted answer, I'm sorry for this.

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
After reading all the comments, my 83 years old friend has decided not to offer his lights here anymore.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
After reading all the comments, my 83 years old friend has decided not to offer his lights here anymore.

You just don’t get it apparently, the lamps you sent Stan weren’t initially even mountable. Sounds like a great solution to me, including selling radios here as well.

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
You just don’t get it apparently, the lamps you sent Stan weren’t initially even mountable. Sounds like a great solution to me, including selling radios here as well.
You don't get it either , These lights aren't mine.

RMP

Site Donor $
Reaction score
This is too bad, we got a lot of good stuff, but every customer has to be happy. Otherwise, don't bother.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I still think since you are brokering the lights you could take back mine and re-sell them for more than the value of the set you are sell for your friend.