FS Original e9 Door cards (ideally sold as pairs)

James1991

Reaction score
2 pairs of door cards for sale. Happy to sell each pair separate. But want each pair to be sold as one. Reasonable offers please. Willing to send more pics if required

Attachments

• bmw door cards set 2 pic 2.jpg
    bmw door cards set 2 pic 2.jpg
    645.8 KB · Views: 179
  • bmw door cards set 2 pic 1.jpg
    bmw door cards set 2 pic 1.jpg
    708.1 KB · Views: 180
  • bmw door cards set 1 pic 2.jpg
    bmw door cards set 1 pic 2.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 185
  • bmw door cards set 1 pic 1.jpg
    bmw door cards set 1 pic 1.jpg
    656.2 KB · Views: 185

James1991

Reaction score
Thanks for immediately tainting the advert. A pm may have been more appropriate but i'd prefer if people who are actually interested in them to contact me. Not time wasters who aren't.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for immediately tainting the advert. A pm may have been more appropriate but i'd prefer if people who are actually interested in them to contact me. Not time wasters who aren't.

Hi @James1991,

@Keshav didn’t taint the advert, the pictures did. There is value in the cards however. If someone needs the small aluminum strip, or the door pockets. Also the embossed upper card pattern, which appears to be undamaged on one, if not two. I think you will be hard pressed to find someone jumping on these for a direct install.

I also have a set of beat up cards to unload, as does a friend of mine (but we are in the US). For someone who is thrifty and industrious, new cards could be made from 2-3 cheap beat up sets. It is the speaker holes that are the deal breaker for most folks.

GLWS!

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi James. Keshav is a really good guy and extremely knowledgeable. His comment may have come across wrong but in the end we all appreciate that you're selling parts. GLWS

Dan

James1991

Reaction score
They came across rude, unprofessional and demeaning. I'm not here to have people disrespect what I have to offer. I'm here to sell parts to make money to fund the rebuilding of my own csi which was my dad's. As he's now been given months to live my hand has been forced somewhat in the way in which i'd like to have funded my project. So I would like to focus my time on this forum to bettering my knowledge of these cars we love and to use it as a tool to help rebuild the car of mine and my dads dreams before he passes away. Hopefully Keshav is a good enough guy to understand this and not pass negative comments on my posts. I'd like to get back to having people contact me who are interested in these parts or other parts I've advertised now

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
James, first of all, welcome to the forum ... wonderful to hear that you are restoring your dad's CSi. looking forward to seeing more over the long haul. being in a similar situation with my mom, i know the feeling and i hope it goes as well as it can. having known Keshav on the forum for many years, i can assure you that his intention was neither rude or demeaning ... he is one of the kindest and helpful people i know on this forum.

good luck with your project

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score

They came across rude, unprofessional and demeaning. I'm not here to have people disrespect what I have to offer. I'm here to sell parts to make money to fund the rebuilding of my own csi which was my dad's. As he's now been given months to live my hand has been forced somewhat in the way in which i'd like to have funded my project. So I would like to focus my time on this forum to bettering my knowledge of these cars we love and to use it as a tool to help rebuild the car of mine and my dads dreams before he passes away. Hopefully Keshav is a good enough guy to understand this and not pass negative comments on my posts. I'd like to get back to having people contact me who are interested in these parts or other parts I've advertised now

@James1991
in any collectivity there are always some individuals that should not be taken into account,
the kind of guys that would love to rule the system and dont give a damm for the good name of others
you find yours pretty early, i feel sad for you and i would like to apologize for the good name of the forum
you placed an impeccable advert, you shared photos, and you asked for offers
we have a recurrent problem with the for sale threads, you have experienced it, and i fully agree with you, any comment should be via PM if required
do not let idiocy put you down,
GLWS

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
@James1991
I would like to apologize for the good name of the forum

I’m sure @Keshav is able to apologise himself if he feels he needs to (and I have to agree with the others that I’ve always found Keshav more than helpful and polite and I respect his opinion greatly).

However what I do find offensive is someone presuming to apologise on my behalf. I’d rather they didn’t.

good luck with the sale @James1991

Last edited:

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
I could do with the single trim strip remaining on the e9 cards, wouldn't have much use for the rest of it however.

Let me know how much you're after Inc. Postage

Regards,

Ahmet