FS Parts from E10 Gearbox

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Gearbox parts from 4-gear manual transmission. It was a donor for the speedo gear.

Stamping on aluminum shows MY 1969.

Gearbox was filled with the oil. Oil was without metal debris.

As you can see there is no rust on the parts.

Can ship worldwide.

I'm open for price offers as I would prefer that someone can make a use of these in his bimmer.

Maybe you can also pass this offer to other BMW fans. Maybe they will find some parts useful as this gearbox was used with M10 enigne which was popular also with E12 or E21.

In case of no interest it will be force to sell it for steel and aluminum which would be a pain as these parts are not longer produced.

1630870040875.png

1630870264747.png

1630870350280.png

stphers

Reaction score
I would be interested in the shift forks if you could measure the thickness of them ( in mm , please ) I have an old box that needs some I am going to keep at least one 4 speed box around just for original sakes

Thanks, Rick

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
I can check it today. Would be very helpful if you could tell me which part's thickness you would like me to measure:
- the fork slided into the synchro rings (I believe it can worn over time of use), ==> this I will going to measure first
- the shafts,
- or other.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
this is a fairly early box, it has the Porsche /Alfa style synchros

Thanks. I was not aware. Does it mean it can be also "interested piece" for this brands users?

I can check with the thickness gauge the gap (ring-gear) to see synchronizer's rings worn out level if it would help someone.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would be interested in the shift forks if you could measure the thickness of them ( in mm , please ) I have an old box that needs some I am going to keep at least one 4 speed box around just for original sakes

Thanks, Rick
4.9 mm

There is no step, just polished region where the ring was held.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score

Thanks, Rick

Rick,

Have you received my feedback?

In case some info is missing or needed more - let me know.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Here are some detailed pictures of the forks for information.

Regarding the price I have no idea.

I'm sure you are much more in topic than I and I'm pretty sure your proposal would be more expected to come than.

In case of your further interest, please PM me.
I'm sure we can be both satisfied. Shipping for the forks only (w/o shafts) to North America/Canada via registered letter would be below $30. PayPal payment is possible (for Friends) or official (with fees to be covered additionally). I'm not new on the forum and was shipping few items to the Members with positive feedback.

1631261420547.png

1631261437116.png

1631261472858.png

1631261496004.png

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
In a week I will be scrapping other parts, so in case of any interest, please let me know.

I have no place to keep the parts anymore and it would be a loss not to use it to keep other bimmers running.

Feel free to contact me here on PM me directly