FS: Petri Steering Wheels

floridabmx

Reaction score
The Petri wheel I have I built for my old coupe project, Its a rare dished 40cm petri, with no loose rubber at all) it uses a beautiful aftermarket CNCd aluminum hub with a Momo BMW horn button.

I am offering this wheel with the hub and button and ring ready to go for $650 shipped.

g9clTqh.jpg

JuTHeuZ.jpg

rUjmPup.jpg

Last edited:

floridabmx

Reaction score
If it has the 2002 pin instead of the horn ring then it won't work on e9.

Works fine ran it on my car no problems. The pin has nothing to with allowing the hub to work on an e9. I've ran OE 2002 wheels on e9s.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No one is saying it won't work on an e9 but the horn won't work that's for sure, the e9 has no contact ring on the column like a 2002.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
You need to use double stick foam tape to secure a horn ring. The lead goes through the 2003 plunger hole. The spline count is the same. You can buy a horn ring for $13 from ECS tuning.

floridabmx

Reaction score
Going to give Scott first grabs at it since he was the first to message me, if not Tim is second in line then you Dan.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Ian

floridabmx

Reaction score
Not sure what you expected when its listed for $400 shipped in the US. International shipping costs a little more than domestic :confused:

Simufly

Reaction score
Not sure what you expected when its listed for $400 shipped in the US. International shipping costs a little more than domestic :confused:
This is not the place to bandy figures, if you only mean the lower 48, fine. Say I lived in 49 or 50 still $400?

I asked, you responded, I declined. Where is the problem?

floridabmx

Reaction score
This is not the place to bandy figures, if you only mean the lower 48, fine. Say I lived in 49 or 50 still $400?

I asked, you responded, I declined. Where is the problem?

Not sure what bandy figures means but I had to get the wheel throw it in a box measure the box, weigh the box, get on the computer, get a quote and relay that information which was only $50 more, all while holding a fussy 6 month old for a "too fierce to me"

not a problem just a waste of both of our times.