SOLD.. Price Reduced on Blue Binder Set for 2500-3.0Csi.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Need to sell these hard to find Blue Binder Manuals. Both 1 and 2. $275 plus shipping.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
for anybody new to e9 ownership, this is something you really should have, and the price is very reasonable. @Koopman you might want to publish what the latest revision that is included in the set - for instance, does it have the '74 / '75 updates, you should be able to check this by looking at the initial specs to see if it has the Bat2 engine (3.2L) info.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
for anybody new to e9 ownership, this is something you really should have, and the price is very reasonable. @Koopman you might want to publish what the latest revision that is included in the set - for instance, does it have the '74 / '75 updates, you should be able to check this by looking at the initial specs to see if it has the Bat2 engine (3.2L) info.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment about the price. I will check that out and edit my listing.
For those who may be interested, the shipping is relatively inexpensive due to the contents being reading material.

Last edited:

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm interested pending more info. I only have Band 1 and it only has engine and transmission info.

Billw

Reaction score
Hello If still available I will purchase. I am new to the E3,E9 world having recently purchased a 72 3.0s and sorting it out.
Let me know how you wish payment.

Bill W.