GoogoutGoogout Scam 1969 BMW 2800cs Relisted

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-BMW-2800CS-/282771664825?vxp=mtr

His usual fake bids took the price up from $19k to $30k and winning bidder I assume figured it out and walked away. As a way to help others from this scam master I suggest those who have an Ebay account click on the link above, click on Report Item and report it as fraudulent bids. Can't believe this guy continues to get away with it. His V8 2800cs was at SocalVintage parked with the other coupes this year so he is amongst us and can very well rip off a forum member next.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
65AA3873-C65E-4B4B-8E16-6531A47EB84C.png

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
His name is Mr. Albert Khalili, some of you may have met him at SocalVintage. this year with his black V8 movie famous 2800cs.

BobG

Reaction score
I hope at least some people are happy with his cars... What an interesting market this has been to learn, so much variation and what seem like weekly price spikes

sirshorty

Reaction score
whats alink to his car why is it so called famous
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-BMW-2800CS-/282771664825?vxp=mtr

His usual fake bids took the price up from $19k to $30k and winning bidder I assume figured it out and walked away. As a way to help others from this scam master I suggest those who have an Ebay account click on the link above, click on Report Item and report it as fraudulent bids. Can't believe this guy continues to get away with it. His V8 2800cs was at SocalVintage parked with the other coupes this year so he is amongst us and can very well rip off a forum member next.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Almost invariably. If so, I may be compelled to fill out that eBay fraud alert screen noted above. These listings seem to be intentionally coloring the market (rather than establishing a true market value).

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
What a joke.
So lucky we don't have this sort of BS with E9's here in Australia, there just aren't enough of them to sell :)

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I saw this listing pop up (again!!!) this morning. It is remarkable how quickly those "bidders" start ramping up the auction price...

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
SORRY for the multiple repeats - we were having connectivity issues.

Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
SORRY for the multiple repeats - we were having connectivity issues.

Last edited: