Gorgeous 71 Lancia Flavia for Sale on Pertolicious

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm a Flaminia kind of guy.
The more I look at it the more I like it and see the similarities to our coupes. Especially the way the taillights wrap around the fender further than our coupes. The rubberless bumpers. My rear rubber is off right now and the all chrome look is amazing. And If they put those tear drop orange front reflectors on our coupes no one would ever take them off. Imagine them in clear. Are you sure there is not a missing digit in the price.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Gorgeous! Too bad it's FWD though. Like the Fulvia.

FWD isn’t always that bad. FWD Lancias handle better than most realize, and FWD was good for rallying before AQ (Audi Quattro).

But it was the smaller lighter Fulvia’s that did well in competition, not these bigger Flavias.

Philippe db

Reaction score
Beautiful car indeed and all of that for only 35K.

If it were for sale here in Belgium I would be very tempted to put it next to the Cs.

Lorenzo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Didn't expected a similar succes for the Flavia 2000 coupè here!:cool:
I'm not a big fun of that car, compared to the E9 I find it much less elegant and refined. Anyway You can still find it quite easy here in Italy; it was very cheap but now, as everything classic rose in value, You can buy it in the 15.000/25.000 euro range.
Just tell me how many Flavias you want and i will arrange the deal!
ciao

Lorenzo

Site Donor
Reaction score
The more I look at it the more I like it and see the similarities to our coupes. Especially the way the taillights wrap around the fender further than our coupes. The rubberless bumpers. My rear rubber is off right now and the all chrome look is amazing. And If they put those tear drop orange front reflectors on our coupes no one would ever take them off. Imagine them in clear. Are you sure there is not a missing digit in the price.
The car featured in the article is indeed in fantastic condition and the shooting excellent
But, have you seen one from real?