Gorgeous Ceylon E9 in So. Sweden

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Came across this one by accident while looking for something else on the interwebs...

The upholstery looks original to me which must mean it must have low mileage and lots of TLC over the decades. At current FX rate it's not a bad price even considering transport, at around $66K asking price.

Although in Sweden, it's close to central Europe. I once purchased a car in this area and had it shipped to Baltimore. If someone is interested and can put you in touch with the transport company.

Ceylon in Sweden

Ceylon E9.JPG

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
One of the cars inside is a MB. What is the other. I don't recognize the taillight. Looks like a lovely color.

Eric V

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I think they’re both MB’s, the darker colored one looks different because the CS top profile and wheel well area are superimposed by the reflection in the glass.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i of course love the ceylon ... no reason for me to look further into the showroom window as i like what i see outside.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Gorgeous! $68k doesn't look that bad from what I can see.

Minimal amt of options (velour, no AC of course, no sunroof, no power front windows), but she'd be perfect for northern climates.

NFK

Site Donor
Reaction score

Minimal amt of options (velour, no AC of course, no sunroof, no power front windows), but she'd be perfect for northern climates.
Rob,
I see a manual sunroof

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score

All my favorite accoutrements. Velour, manual everything including sunroof...