Granada 67 2000cs Collecting Cars Auction site

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
NMNA
Looks to be a very nice example. Will benefit greatly from Euro headlights. The springer antenna has to go.
Collecting Cars seems to be gunning for BAT. More of a global site but they seem to be getting more US based cars.
Comments are allowed but are few and far in between. Deciding if I like that or noto_O

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The site certainly has a lot of similar features to bat, right down to the terms and conditions.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Beautiful car!

I like the write up on the car far better than what BaT does.

(BaT would say....The car is red and the seats are black. It is reported to have four wheels and glass windows. The plastic steering wheel fronts a variety of gauges. The multi cylinder engine sends power to the rear wheels in the normal fashion. )

I don't miss the BaT commentary which has become stories of cars the commenter has known or commenters doing their darndest to pick fly shit out of pepper. Emailing/calling the seller yields far better results.

Good luck to the seller.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Super nice car. BaT is heavy handed in their reserve negotiations so if you want a higher reserve, you have to go another route (unless you have a clickbait car - lime green Lambo with 7 turbochargers and chinchilla interior) with alternative platforms which is a positive. Same thing happened w P-Car market. 90% of their early business was BaT refusals. It's appeared to work out.

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score

The 2000cs was RNM. They wipe the bids and comments from the RNM sale which is kind of annoying. Last bid I saw was $30K. So I don’t know what the high bid was exactly. Could it have done better on BAT? Certainly would have had more eyes on it.
So Collecting Cars gives the seller the option to list RNM cars in “Buy it Now“ section. $57,750 seems like a reach in this case. But who knows in the current coupe market?

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
It could be that BaT wouldn't run it. They have never sold one...

...and Hagerty shows the value for an "excellent" one at $39,900

BaT only lists cars at a reserve they are pretty sure will be met.

It certainly is a pretty car. :)

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
It could be that BaT wouldn't run it. They have never sold one...
They have actually:
As much as $56k two years ago for a near mint silver one. Still not sure the Grenada would have gotten there.