Greetings from the Netherlands.

Hans woonboot

Reaction score
I have owned a 2800cs since Dec 2018. the car has been repainted in the color grey, the original color was Chamonix. The condition of the car was poor with a worn engine and leaks on all seals of the gearbox and engine. I have now overhauled the engine and fitted the gearbox with new seals. I also replaced the sheet metal in a few well-known places. I enjoy reading the expert comments on this forum and learning a lot from them. Greetings Hans

Attachments

• (1883).jpg
    (1883).jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_20181103_135721.jpg
    IMG_20181103_135721.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 151
  • (1886).jpg
    (1886).jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 153

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welkom! Mooie bekleding!

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. I'm in the Eindhoven area if you whish to connect sometime. I'm about to dig into my engine, so i might ask you for some advice & adresses.
Erik.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hallo, we just returned from a 3 week tour of The Netherlands, Germany & Austria.

Wonderful! Your BMW is ready to go touring!

Henny

Reaction score
Welkom Hans,

Another nice 2800CS (like mine without headrest) driving around in our country. Maybe we will meet each other somewere.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welcome Hans. Makes sense that with the Dutch being the tallest people headrests were deemed futile for them.
Nice car!

Hans woonboot

Reaction score
Welkom Hans,

Another nice 2800CS (like mine without headrest) driving around in our country. Maybe we will meet each other somewere.
Hi Henny, thank you for your welcome message, I see a beautiful e9 in your photo, If you are a member of the coupe club I will undoubtedly see you. My car is currently in the garage disassembled. what year is your car. Regards Hans

Hans woonboot

Reaction score
Hallo, we just returned from a 3 week tour of The Netherlands, Germany & Austria.

Wonderful! Your BMW is ready to go touring!
Hi adawil2002, thank you for your welcome message. I hope you had a nice trip in the Netherlands. Unfortunately I can't use my car yet because it is disassembled in the garage. greeting Hans

Henny

Reaction score
Hi Henny, thank you for your welcome message, I see a beautiful e9 in your photo, If you are a member of the coupe club I will undoubtedly see you. My car is currently in the garage disassembled. what year is your car. Regards Hans
Hi Hans,

I'm not (yet) member of the coupe club, possibly next year. My car is an 2800CS automatic of july 1969, so it's a pretty early car

car 73.jpg

20210716_165832.jpg