Guess the car........

mr bump

Reaction score
While I was picking up Ferrell today, I spotted this... what or who's car was/is this???
20190206_140939.jpg

mr bump

Reaction score
It's a *copy of* frank's last dtm car he raced. I've been lucky enough to drive this car in return for a alpina car of mine being on display a few years ago. It was like listening to a skeleton masturbating in a biscuit tin! Bloody quick tho.
EDIT........"copy of"

Last edited:

bimbill

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like a tribute to me. Not a DTM S14/7, no indication of a Matter cage at the shock towers. In fact no Motorsport strut bearings just stock rubber parts. And no center lock wheels. Nice Livery none the less. Should look like this:

1991-BMW-E30-DTM-Race-Car-S14-Engine-For-Sale-620x400.jpg

mr bump

Reaction score
Your right, this is the show copy of Frank's dtm car, this goes to shows, displays at other dealerships.
The original one still untouched as it come off the track last rave is round the back along with an AC cobra, an E31 alpina, a Z8 alpina, an E34 B10 bi-turbo, an E28 B7 turbo, and a 4 door E36 Baur.
I'm not allowed to photograph that lot for obvious reasons, but it's nice to spend an hour sitting in them and driving thousands of cross country miles in my dreams.