HAGERTY PRICE INCREASE

BP1

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was just notified by Hagerty that the premium on my 1974 3.0CS was to be increased by 43.5% effective my renewal date of March 1st. My agent said it not just me but everybody. Anybody else going through this?:mad:

Gary Waggoner

Site Donor
Reaction score
Mine went to 1600.00 per year through Hagerty. 125k value through my State Farm girl is 800.00 per year. Needless to say, I just changed back to State Farm.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I pri
Mine went to 1600.00 per year through Hagerty. 125k value through my State Farm girl is 800.00 per year. Needless to say, I just changed back to State Farm.

I priced Hagerty and others a couple of years ago. Stayed with my State Farm bundled policy. Premium on $50k agree value about $275 a year. That may be a bit low, memory card not what it used to be. They even signed me off on driver schools as long as the word "school" was there. I did not mention it was a "High Performance Driver's School."

Lotuss7

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just renewed with Hagerty in November. I have 5 vehicles insured with them. Total insured value for all is about $150K. Premium was $960 and I have increased coverage amounts above their norm.