Has this coupe been discussed?

m73

Reaction score
Seems like a great deal and members here should know Tom. I am not posting details or other names to be respectful of the sale & or circumstances.

This is an interesting car to follow if the price is actually 20K -- seems like a solid project & wonder who knows more about it? Maybe there is already a new owner and he will share it here....

-Mo

Capture.JPG

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Presumably all the dirty work is done. :) I bought mine the same stage and thoroughly enjoyed skipping the bodywork. Should make for a nice one!

Reactions: m73

m73

Reaction score
As I recall there may have been some issues with this car -- seems interesting it is for sale who knows exactly the true story or what/if a new owner has surfaced --

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Caveat emptor! I was interested in this car when someone led me to info about fire damage, and the insurance company branding the title “salvaged”. Tom apparently went on the hunt for a vin plate and a title for a different car so he could “un-salvage” the car. I’d say be very careful not to get caught up in the fraud.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Some discussion here. No answers only speculation and fuzzy memories.

m73

Reaction score
This obviously looks too good to be true so sorry I posted. Seems a shame to have a coupe in this condition -- looks good but with a less than spectacular history --