High performance 73 3.0 CSi for sale

Dan Ho

Reaction score
Comprehensive (2.5 yrs) and fully documeneted restoration of an Italian coupe. 38K cost excluding owner labor. About 20K miles since restoration completed in 1992. I bought from guy who bought from owner who imported car from Italy and restored it. Coupefest Concours award.

Bead blasted to metal w/Ditzler silver base coat and clear coat. XKSS dark blue leather. Original engine bored 2 over, lightweight pistons and flywheel, mod. cam, flow charted head, new valve train, balanced and blueprinted.

Metric mechanic five spd w/custom synchros, short throw shifter and balanced driveshaft. LSD diff. w/clutches adjusted to 40%.

Complete Dinan suspension (struts, springs, Bilsteins, fr and rr adj. sway bars, negative camber plates for crisp turn in. Lowered.

Triple core radiator and viscous fan clutch. Power windows eith rebuilt motors, factory air (nds a charge), cruise control (never used), custom Alpine stereo (old school and partially works but still quite the system), oil and volt meter gauges, fender well protectors.

Car in MA. and I prefer a local buyer if possible that can see the car and evaluate for themselves than by email. I will gets pics soon--sorry. Vy serious inquiries only please. Asking $15,000. The car still looks new with some rust bubbling up on hood by grille of all places. Barely drive it and just spent 3k getting a comprehensive service done, incl. tune up, new muffler, steering arm and much more.

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Dan, you did not mention sunroof, can you confirm that it does not have one?

Also, pics would be great if you have them.

[email protected]

Thanks
Drew

dihrdskr

Reaction score
please send me pictures of your car if it is still available. [email protected]

regards

Dan Ho said:
Comprehensive (2.5 yrs) and fully documeneted restoration of an Italian coupe. 38K cost excluding owner labor. About 20K miles since restoration completed in 1992. I bought from guy who bought from owner who imported car from Italy and restored it. Coupefest Concours award.

Bead blasted to metal w/Ditzler silver base coat and clear coat. XKSS dark blue leather. Original engine bored 2 over, lightweight pistons and flywheel, mod. cam, flow charted head, new valve train, balanced and blueprinted.

Metric mechanic five spd w/custom synchros, short throw shifter and balanced driveshaft. LSD diff. w/clutches adjusted to 40%.

Complete Dinan suspension (struts, springs, Bilsteins, fr and rr adj. sway bars, negative camber plates for crisp turn in. Lowered.

Triple core radiator and viscous fan clutch. Power windows eith rebuilt motors, factory air (nds a charge), cruise control (never used), custom Alpine stereo (old school and partially works but still quite the system), oil and volt meter gauges, fender well protectors.

Car in MA. and I prefer a local buyer if possible that can see the car and evaluate for themselves than by email. I will gets pics soon--sorry. Vy serious inquiries only please. Asking $15,000. The car still looks new with some rust bubbling up on hood by grille of all places. Barely drive it and just spent 3k getting a comprehensive service done, incl. tune up, new muffler, steering arm and much more.

renodun

Reaction score
csi for sale

Hi Dan, I am also very interested in your car, is it still available and can you send pictures?
thanks

johnscf

Reaction score
Is your car still available? If so, can you e-mail a few pics before I arrange an in person view.

Reaction score
I am in Rhode Island and also very close to purchasing a '73 Coupe in Lincoln, MA. Please let me know where your car is and if I can come to inspect it.
Thank you,
Michael