hoping to get my first e9 soon!

posix

Reaction score
I’ve owned a 2 Bmw 2002s, 2 E30s and now a Saab 900 Turbo as well.

the E9 is the dream car, have been looking for quite a while. Hopefully will be purchasing one soon!

looking forward to being on the forum and e-meeting you all!

posix

Reaction score
I potentially won one on bring a trailer, the top bidder is dropping out I think.

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Looks like you are in the same neck of the woods as @sfdon He is the guru in terms of knowing these cars so may pay talk to him about doing a pre-purchase inspection for you.

posix

Reaction score
Looks like you are in the same neck of the woods as @sfdon He is the guru in terms of knowing these cars so may pay talk to him about doing a pre-purchase inspection for you.
Thanks for the tip! The car is near Seattle at the moment, you wouldn’t happen to know anyone in that area?

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
From memory under the 'members' section there's a location map so you might be able to find a member that way.
The other option would be to post a thread asking for that. The other option is to take lots of pics and post them on here and ask for help.
If this is your first E9 there are a few traps to avoid as these cars can look great but still manage to hide all manner of sins.